Chapter One - Arabella Cherie Mon

A small child, running joyfully into the woods as she carries a tiny basket, filled with flowers with the scent of rosemary.

   Her hair bounced as her cute little smile sugarcoated the whole appearance, a white lace veil with an adorable dress that would make everyone fawn over her like any other.

   Light brown hair with shining ruby red eyes that seemed like a glittering blossom, lit with excitement.

    A pathway deep into the forest, flowers surrounding it like a wedding.

Maybe it was.

Was it?

   She pulls out a key, opens a white tinted glass door, and greets "everyone" with a smile.

"Good morning! I apologize for being late, you shall continue the ceremony!"

Although, there was no one there.

Instead, there was bloodlust.

    Dead and collapsed bodies were scattered over the room, and curtains and decorations were stained with red. The bride sitting in her fiancé's arms, died with a pretty face. The groom looked upon her with fear as she approached.

"Why..." the groom whimpered.

"WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!" he yelled when she got closer.

   The child looked at him with bright eyes as she was never fazed by the scenario around her. She smiled at him innocently. And gently spread her flowers to his bride. The petals falling over her lifeless eyes, the groom was disgusted at her behavior.

"YOU!" He pulled her dress as she suddenly looked confused.

   His face was fuming with anger, the blood on his hands staining her beautiful dress.

"You planned all of this did you? DID YOU?!" He howled as he slapped her face. The mark leaves a red color.

   "But I knew nothing about all of this?" The girl replied to him, rubbing the blood on her cheeks with a confused demeanor.

    Before the groom could slap her again, he heard a gun click, pointing it to his head. His eyes moved to the side in fear, seeing a haunting being he couldn't clearly describe. It had its face like the skull of a deer with a black cloak.

"If you ever hurt Kamiyoshi again. You'll be dead before you know it." The entity said.

   Pointing the gun closer to his forehead, he whispers in a deep voice.

"But anyway, you'll still die,"

A gunshot.

Blood spread over the area as his eyes turned red, an eerie enterprise, a haunting moment.

Wonderfully played.

    The little girl was staring at the lifeless body unfazed, the entity faced her and sighed as he came closer, she had covered her ears.

"Kamiyoshi." The entity moved closer as it bent its knees and took off her tiny hands off her ears.

   Then it took off its mask, revealing a handsome boy, with black silky hair, and sage green eyes. Probably years older than her. It was human after all.

"My name's Arabella." The girl complained. "I told you that before the stage play"

The boy frowned, but he sighed anyway.

  "Well if the organization calls you that, I can't do anything about it."

Arabella frowns in disappointment and crosses her arms.

"Then I'm not doing any stage plays anymore!" She squabbles.

"Alright fine," The boy says, putting the skull mask back on, and gripping his spear.

"YAY, really?" Arabella babbles in excitement.

"Not really."

"Huh?"

   "I'll be the only one to call you 'Arabella' but don't tell anyone alright?" He says, offering a fair deal.

"Deal! And yes, I'll keep this between us! Promise!" She giggles.

"Alright, alright. Let's go to Ubushi, he's probably waiting for us right now." He says, pushing her slowly towards the door.

   Arabella chuckles leaving the glass house with him in delight, clutching onto her flower basket.