Chapter Seven - IF U A LIL BI-

Shit Is getting boring...

   Arabella was left sitting nonchalantly while the others were arguing and roaming around. Some went home due to being annoyed, some discussed a whole different topic and some argued about who would be the main character in which the moderator looks like he's done with his life.

   "Alright! Alright! I have decided!!" The moderator shushed everyone down, he pointed at Arabella who was confused about why.

What the hell did I do now??

   She then realized why he was pointing to her and her eyes widened.

   "..what?" She says slowly before pointing to herself. "You're saying that I, Me out of all people, that should be the main character in the stage play!?"

Arabella was now in disbelief, even flabbergasted.

All eyes were on her as they looked surprised

"WHAT!?"

"HER?! BUT WHY HER??"

"SIR YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE SERIOUS, RIGHT??"

   The students were in such disbelief that even some tried to object to the idea of Arabella being the main character.

"Sir, why did you choose me??" Arabella asks.

"Because I think you are the perfect red riding hood in the school."

"But sir-!" Arabella starts to say before a student cuts her off.

"But sir, she's probably a bad actress! She might risk our reputation-!" A student says.

"SILENCE!" The moderator yells and students keep shut. He sighs loudly and faces Arabella.

"You are perfect for this role, keep it."

    That made Arabella stop short as the moderator just left murmuring "i don't get paid enough for this..", she was flabbergasted even.

Red Riding Hood...

But wasn't I?

The white one this whole time...?