Chapter Eighteen - Like Contemplating Prodigies and Reciprocation

On Arabella and Valerie's side was nothing but tranquil and enjoyable at the moment, but for Seo's, he wasn't sure if he was one minute away from a disaster or that it was just average friend group behaviour nowadays.

   He sat in a cushioned chair as he smiles like a strained cat while his friends argue on what he wears, he tried to stop their arguments a while ago but it only made him senile when they'd reason out their points in some code words the other only knew and made him feel like an elder.

"Guys- please just." He tried to mutter but their voices only overpowered his, so he stopped himself.

That's it, I'm leaving these two.

   Seo soon made his way silently to another section and it took his friends long enough to notice had had disappeared.

"Wait, where's Seo?" Xavier queried, his glasses messingly tilted to the side of his face.

"Dude I don't know, I thought you were keeping an eye on him." Asher shrugged.

   "Yeah, stop with the inside joke about my glasses or I'll send you back to your house." He scowled, shooting him a glaring look.

"Yes sir," Asher responded, a thumbs up formed by his hand.

—————

  "Hmm..." Seo hummed, placing his finger on his chin as he scattered though different racks, all each having a finely tailored suit, which didn't really catch his attention, unlucky of him.

  "At this point, I will end up wearing pajamas to the dance." He grimaced, the pessimistic image of his head if he ever DID wear his pajamas instead.

"Looking for something?" A voice said from his side, almost making him send to cardiac arrest.

  "Geez you scared me!" He exclaimed before coming back to his composure. "Yeah, struggling to find any that catches my attention."

  Arabella nodded before returning to a grimace as she pulled out a ripped note from her pocket, showing it for Seo to see.

"Apparently, Valerie made some sort of list to help me find the gown i want, but I'm struggling to see the point of it because when I was gonna ask her, she had already scurried to who knows where or probably another section of teal gowns."

"I think we have a similar situation but I ditched my friends because they argued over the suit that looks on me better before it escalated to them betting over money if I liked the others fit that the other."

  "Mr. Run Away from my Problems, for real." She grinned as a range of pink fumed on his cheeks.

"HEY."

—————

  "Do you have a theme to follow too?" Arabella asked him as she gingerly searches through embroidered fabrics.

  "Not really," He excused. "Just something quite dark but not too dark and a few ornaments or keychains to add in for some glam."

"Try this one on." She said, grabbing a dark indigo suit with a few glittering sparkles that made it twinkle.

"Oh, uh sure," he said, grabbing it gingerly as Arabella pointed to him the location of the dressing room, which was at the other side of the store. He nodded to her instructions and made his way there.

   Arabella sat on a seat facing the dressing room, waiting for him to (strugglingly) wear the suit. It probably took him long enough that when he went out of the door, polished shoes, a twinkling suit and his hair a bit messed up.