Chapter Six - It's been fun, and also, that's sarcasm

After class, Arabella thought about the invite and decided to join.

   Once she arrives, almost all eyes from the others go to her and look away as they start to whisper.

"Look who it is' ', "The extra arrived..", and "I didn't expect that the leader would invite her out of all the people. What a pity."

   Arabella remains quiet as she walks in and minds her own business.

    On the other side, a young boy was looking at her calmly which made him a bit odd and different from the rest since the others were looking away.

"Who is this?"

   The boy asked a girl beside him, the same girl who asked Arabella to join the stage play.

"..oh, her? That's... the one and only Arabella in our town. Why?.."

   The girl answered before looking at the boy who was still looking at Arabella in the distance with a curious look and a small soft smile.

"Oh nothing, just curious."

He answers.

   Meanwhile, with Arabella, she was standing in one of the corners of the room, watching the others in silence while she waited for the stage play to get ready and assigned the others, including herself with the roles.

"Hm, this is taking so long."

   Arabella says to herself. She had brought her purse before coming to the auditorium, she opened her purse and took out her favorite book to read.

Samsara

   She flipped the pages to where she recently was, and so she continued reading. As much as she tried to read and mind her own business, the others kept whispering around her, which caused her to become irritated.

"She's probably reading something gruesome. Hah! How long will she keep acting like a pretty little girl? Hahaha!" One said

"It's her death note, probably. How delusional." Another said, even though the title of the book was in plain sight.

"Sheesh, she's pretending to be innocent? How stupi-"

   Arabella closed her book loudly, her face an irritated and annoyed mess, her eyes looking straight to the student she just heard and looked at them hauntingly. Which caused them to keep quiet for the rest of the time being.

"Alright! Performers, please form a big circle in front of the stage because we'll talk about your roles." The moderator shouted.

   All the people in the room immediately followed the moderator's instructions, so they formed a big circle, although it looked wonky. At least in Arabella's perspective.

   "Okay, let's get started. So our play is about Little Red Riding Hood!" The moderator announced.

The moment the moderator had said that everyone groaned and booed at him.

"But Sir! We've already done that since elementary!" Another student had said.

The moderator rolled his eyes and crossed his arms

"Enough with your whining! It is the final theme for the stage play!" He said in response as he placed his hands on his waist.

"Kids these days.." He mutters as he sighs and shakes his head.

   The students groaned again and started to get ready as they started to decide who would play the main character, "Red Riding Hood."

  Meanwhile, Arabella remains quiet, not noticing the guy from earlier is still looking at her.

   Despite being close beside each other, the boy was looking at her while Arabella just calmly listened to who was going to be the main star of the stage play.