Heeseung a simp?

Recommended song - I hate you Monsta x (Spotify cover  org.2pm )

"Jake, which came first the chicken or the egg ?."

"Y/N I swear if  you keep asking me these questions I'm gonna bully you. " Jake said with a spite in his words.

" As long as I'm here you're not doing anything jake." Heeseung said giving Jake a small death glare.

"Hey chill heeseung I'm her best friend were just joking around." Jake said putting his hands up in his defense.

"Haha but seriously which came first Jake ??" I said in a serious tone

"I don't know Y/N you have been asking me these silly questions for the past ten minutes, I guess the egg." clearly annoyed.

"Heeseung do you think that the right answer??" I said turning my direction to him.

"Um yeah I agree?.." heeseung standing there not knowing how he got sucked into this conversation.

"Well you both are wrong the chicken came first because how could a egg happened without a original source in this case the chicken case closed." I said as I sipped my tea jay had made me early.Heeseung moved his seat closer to me with his coffee in his hand.

"FA LA LA LAAA-" Jay screamed singed with his hands in the air as he made way to the kitchen.

" Why ARE YOU SOO DAMN LOUD ITS LIKE STILL MORNING GOSH." heeseung shouted at Jay showing annoyance on his face. Because of the scream the other members had come into the kitchen.

Niki and jungwon were standing against the wall waiting for whatever was about to go down

"DRAMA -" sunno whispered shouted before turning away as if he didn't say anything.

" these damn halfbloods and foreigners won't just shut their damn mouth." heeseung said next.

Sunghoon just raised his eyebrows and kept drinking from his teacup.

"LEE HEESEUNG apologize right now you are the oldest you should be showing a good example and saying harmful things will only show off a bad behavior instead of a good one." I shouted at him. nodding my head in disapproval. "IM so sorry Jay and Jake maybe he's cranky today."

"That's crazy yoi." Jake and jungwon said in union as they laughed at the comment.

"Babe I'm sorry its that they are so annoying ." Heeseung faced me and said

" Lee Ethan two wrong doesn't make one right so I will not forgive you." I said giving him the cold shoulder. It seemed like everyone was shocked on how I called him by his English name since I usually call him baby ,babe or hee.

"Its getting interesting y'all shush." sunno said shushing Niki and Jake from laughter.

"Baby pls I love you don't talk to me because those two pls." Heeseung pulling my shoulder so I would face him.

I still kept a blank face. He knew what I wanted him to do.

"Jake and Jay I'm deeply sorry for making fun of you and I hope you forgive me for my mean comments pls."Heeseung said to Jay and Jake in surprised

Jay and Jake just looked at one another and laughed. "IT was just a joke we didn't take it seriously and of course we forgive you." jay said still laughing along with jake

I was already walking out of the kitchen since our kitchen is connected to the living room. I sat on the couch.

"BABYY pls now will you forgive me, they forgave me and i apologized to them." Heeseung now on his knees in front of me pouting .

Before i could respond heeseung had already started kissing me giving me little pecks all around my face. I giggled when he reached my nose.

"Ok ok heeseung i give up you are forgiven, actually i forgave you way before but if i knew you were gonna act like this maybe i should be bittersweet all the time ." i laughed while saying so.Heeseung now on holding my waist but before he fully put himself on me he said

"Wait call me baby not heeseung." with a pouty face

" Ok heeseung i mean baby 아 기 ." with a smile on my face.

"EWWW get a room you two are nasty." Ni-ki first yelled then everyone joined in.

"Yall who knew heeseung just some big oh softie on the inside, not so big and tough now are you huh?'. the boys repeatedly said. I laughed as well.

"Your not gonna back me up babe ?" a disappointed but furious heeseung met my eyes.

"It was just a joke and it true baby." still laughing along with the rest of the boys.

"But when its one of them i getting trouble that's not fair Y/N." a still furious heeseung.

"Babe chill-" but before i could get to have the last word he left the couch to his room,

"Its not funny guys you are really mean to him even though he is your oldest member."

The boys laughed even harder till i gave them a glare , which shut them up in silence as i followed heeseung to his room.

"Im sorry babe i just got gave them a lecture i didn't mean to make fun of you." i softly said as i got on his bed.

"they're so annoying sometimes , trust i love them to death  but sometimes they love to tease one another." heeseung sighed laying his head against his bed headboard as i sit criss cross in front of him.

"I know baby but they're still young and you are too things are supposed to be fun."i said in the after i kissed his cheek.

"Thank you bab-" heeseung said before i cut him off by putting my hand against his mouth. I pointed to the door as we could hear the noise. Heeseung got up as well as me and we opened the door to see six boys fall against the door with one with a cup in his hand.

"I told you jungwon to stop moving ." Niki had said

"It's not my fault jay kept tickling me." Jungwon said looking over to  a guilty jay.

"I was just bringing the vibe back i could barely hear anything coming out heeseung room." he said trying to defend himself.

"I love you guys." heeseung said in a grin.

THE END

A/N - first chapter with 1000-  words I'm so happy and hope you enjoy these that's it my love    - HEEHEEUNGIEE