Kdrama

"I'll come find you. I'll never give you up."

The voice said coming off the Kdrama. I was casually watching my demon with heeseung but he left for a moment to get more snacks.

" I'm back what happened." Heeseung said putting himself right next to me.

" Shush cant you see do-hee is crying." I shushed heeseung by putting my finger on his lips.

" Dang is it that serious." Heeseung said getting right into my face.

" OMG Gu-won back." Shouting at the screen.

" Not the reaction I wanted from you but.." heeseung said getting up.

" What'd you say." I said turning my head to a bummed out heeseung.

" Nothing don't worry about it." Heeseung said before storming out the living room.

HEESEUNG POV:

I wasn't getting any reactions out of y/n, well at least not good ones. I stood up while she was distractacted and left the living room.

" Yeah so I was upstage and , Heeseung why you look so sad." Jungwon said making the other members look at me.

" Yeah shouldn't you be kissing Y/N somewhere." Jay laughed off.

" Well I can't do that if she is so glued to that Kdrama." I said before falling against the wall putting my hands on my hair in frustration.

" Ohhh that's the problem.. I can help out I watch Kdramas with y/n all the time." Sunno said coming close to me with a smile.

" What is it I'll do anything." I said desperate to know what he was gonna say.

" What I need to know what's she watching first."

"Shes watching this show named my demon with some guy in it named gu-won..." I said scoffing off.

" Yikes I don't know how you will do anything now." Jake said

" Why ." I said shaking Jake.

" Well she OBSESSED with the show ever since it first came out like one time she didn't want to hang out with me because she said she wanted to wait till the new episode came out." Jake said rolling his eyes.

" Wait I have an idea since she is watching it I know what will bring her attention so here's what you do...." Sunno rambled off.

Y/N POV :

I watched as heeseung walked into the room quietly with the members lurking in the hallways suspiciously. I looked back at the screen not see gu-won and do-hee having a lovely dovey moment. It reminded me about heeseung and I.

" I love you so much heeseung." I said with my hands out signaling him to come hug me.

" Ok y/n..." Heeseung responded with no emotion. I waited for him to say it back but no response. He just walked off to his room. I paused the TV before following him.

I heard snickering from the guys as i followed him. I turned to see them whistling awkwardly in poses. I ignored it and entered heeseung room. He had disappeared I looked around and heeseung jumped from behind the door. He trampled me onto the door. Him now on top of me. I stared into his dark brown eyes as he towered me. It was silent for a moment before heeseung kissed me. The kiss was passionate like something out of a Kdrama. I slowly gave in as I turned now on top of him. I started pecking his lips and lastly his nose. He hugged me before speaking.

" Babe , (Y/N) I love you so much more than I should ." Heeseung whispered in my ear.

" Is this why you didn't responded back earlier ... you wanted attention didn't you." I said

" Well you wouldn't pay attention to me so I asked the guys and Sunno told me to give you your own Kdrama moment so yeah." Heeseung said putting his arms around my body.

" well it definitely worked , I'll try and pay more attention to you , you little baby." I teased him saying so.

" I don't even care that you just made fun of me, at least you were paying attention to me." He responded looking back at me.

" Dang was It really that bad." I said looking confused.

" (Y/N) you shushed me multiple times refusing a kiss because you thought ku-won was going to die." Heeseung said leaving me shock.

" Its GU-won not ku-won..." I said correcting him.

" That's what I'm saying y/n perfect example." Heeseung scoffed. I just laughed it off.

THE END

AN- I was listening to the soundtrack for my demon so my mood changed from happy to sad real quick. Anyway I literally thought about this chapter for a half a second today and decide to write it finally. Anyway byee lovebug ;) -HEEHEEUNGIEE