Late night snacking

I was sleeping when I felt my stomach rumble. I looked over my shoulder to see if heeseung ha heard it. I was in heeseung bed at the ENHYPEN dorm and I didn't want to wake any of them , since they had came back from practice at 2 in the morning. My stomach growled one more time. I couldn't take the urge anymore. I took heeseung 's arm that was over on me a placed it on his side. I slowly got out of the bed. walking carefully so the creaks wouldn't be heard. 

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to be greeted by its bright light. I grabbed the strawberries and placed them on the counter. I could make a figure in the shadows. I turned on the lights to a sunghoon sitting on a chair drinking his tea.  I froze seeing him just drinking , it looked like he had been like been there for awhile.

" Sunghoon you scared me why are you just sitting in the dark." I said holding my chest.

" You never saw me." he said putting his tea in the sink and rushing into his room. I ignored the fact he was running away by the fact I had caught him.  I washed the strawberries and placed them on a plate. I sat on the island eating it. Heeseung had came behind me and hugged me.

" Why did you leave me." Heeseung made it in a whispered voice , even his eyes were closed

" I was just having a little snack before heading back." I said now cleaning my plate and turning to heseung. I pecked his lips causing heeseung lips to have a little smile.

We walked back into his room and went to his bed. I layed on the inside purposely so heeseung would pull me to his arms. To my exact reaction he did exactly what I said. I was facing the wall when heeseung pulled me with his arms, now close to his chest. I looked at heeseung. his soft messy curls still in his hair his lips gong outwards causing a little really tiny opening in his mouth. I pecked his lips fast , seeing if he would tease me back. To my surprise he didn't.

" Babe kiss me tomorrow so I can kiss you back." He groaned.

"Fine." I pulled off of him now facing the cold wall.

He grabbed me with no effort, pulling me back in the spot I had just left. He turned and kissed me. 

" now let's go to sleep now please." Heeseung said before falling asleep once again.

I heard his heartbeat a couple times before falling in a deep sleep.

THE END