Family Dinner

I was nervous that Heeseung was about to meet the entire family tree. My parents were very welcoming and he was already friends with my brother but my other family members were interesting. They loved to joke around even if it was offensive. I just wanted him to not feel as uncomfortable around them. SInce he always joked about how he was just going to pop the question anytime soon.

" Lets head inside now." Heeseung said adjusting his shirt . We opened the door to be greeted by many family members. My parents had approached heeseung , which he greeted back with a firm hand and a bow. Before following me to the backyard.

" Omg (Y/NIEEE) I've miss you so much its been so long since we last talked how are you." My best friend Yu-jin hugged me said.

" OH you must be heeseung , I know how it feels to be bombarded with all this at first I swear you will warm up to them." Yu-jin greeted heeseung with a smile.

" Well I have to go watch the little ones but all they want to do is dance to kpop its so exhausting. Hey heeseung your a kpop idol in that group ENHYPEN can you help me." she said before pointing to a crowd of kids. I nudged heeseung to go with her to experience. Which he returned with a "what are you talking about" face.

" He will go with you Yu-jin I'll meet up with you both later." I said before kissing heeseung cheek and going towards my aunt. Heeseung was dragged by yu-jin all the way to the crowd of  kids before they let out a gasp.

" It's Lee heeseung from ENHYPEN omg." One of my little cousins squealed. I giggled at the sight of heeseung being pulled around. 

" Woah a kpop idol I was expecting a doctor but this can work." I heard one of the nosy aunties said from the corner. I was happy that he had made such a good impression on them. After dinner everyone was outside just hanging out.

" How was it being with my cousins." I questioned him with a big smile.

" It was actually so fun you know your cousin Rae yeah she had already knew the dance for tamed dashed. You know I'm quite popular with those kids. It's all practice for our kids though.He said smoothly before pulling me against him. He pulled me into a kiss I didn't want it to become a mess but I couldn't resist I pulled away to see the attention of the two of us. The backyard was in cheers. 

THE END 

AN- I honestly wished I did better on this it kinda annoyed me writing this. But its whatever, this writer's block its spreading to my other books which is making me sad anywho have a good day ;(       -HEEHEUNGIEE