Argument

In every relationship people fight. Sometimes , others do not. Me and heeseung had been arguing for the past two days about a little matter. But this time I had gotten worse. We had a argument in the car on the way home. When we reached home heeseung parked and I opened the door slamming it afterwards. I opened the door and ran to the bathroom. My body fell against the door as I started to cry. After a few minutes I got up to look at my face. My eyes were bloodshot red. and my nose was stuffy. I heard our front door opened. I left the bathroom and hid in a closet in the far corner. I didn't want to see him or talk to him right now. 

Was I the problem , did I talked too much, or did I not talk enough , was heeseung in the right and I was in the wrong, or was it in the right and heeseung in the wrong? I thought of these questions spinning around my head. I was in a position where I held my legs up, pushing my face into my knees.

" (Y/N) are you ok .... I'm sorry." I heard heeseung going through the doors in the hallways. I opened the closet door to reveal myself red eyes.

" Oh y/n....." heeseung said before sighing.

" Im sorry you were right I shouldn't have-" I said before sniffling.

" No y/n.. that's the problem , you think you're the problem even when you're wrong and I'm wrong. You think you should apologize in every argument even when you don't need to.Im not mad at you y/n , I never was." Heeseung said pulling me into his arms, letting me wipe my tears against his jacket.

"  I know but - " I said moving my head off of heeseung.

" no buts lets just head to bed and put this behind us ok." Heeseung said before giving me a warm soft kiss.

THE END

AN- sorry for y/n for being such a cry baby in this chapter. I have been thinking of heeseung doing something special but it will take three chapters and I don't know If I want to do long chapters. So for now until it's requested or asked about it will say in my drafts.           -HEEHEEUNGIEE