Fanmeeting

*TW REALLY SHORT*

My friend who was obsessed with ENHYPEN had convinced me to go with her to a fan sign. She said because she didn't want to be alone, but its rally because her and her boyfriend got into a fight because she kept looking at Niki abs, so he refused to go with her. This happened all the time so I wasn't bothered at all. Just give them two days and they're talking again.

" DO I have to go with you ?" complaining since I just wanted to stay home 

" YES you are going with me if you like it or not , final decision." Ha-young shushed me before pushing me into the car.

*At the fan meeting place* 

Ha-young had went on the platform before me. I was kinda nervous to go up since it was only my first time. I had brought Ha-youngs orange blood album to get signed she said so she wouldn't have to pay to get another signed album apparently. It was my time to go on the stage I walked up and the first person to greet me was jay he started with hello and how I was doing and I began to feel less nervous. I looked over to ha-young to her giggling and laughing to heeseung. 

" Ha-youngiee don't talk so fast no one can understand you." I whisper shouted to her making her give me a pout and a side eye in return. I think Heeseung and jay heard me because they began to laugh and heeseung told jake who was beside him who laughed then passed down to the next member till the last member who was sunno. It was time to go on to the next member.I sat in the seat waiting for him to say something but all he did was stare at me.

" Hello,Hi im (Y/N)." i said in a smile.

"(Y/N) , That"s a beautiful name for a pretty lady. Heesueng said while signing ha-young album.We talked more and laughed a lot but it was time to move to the next member. before i moved heeseung wrote something on a photocard then handed it to me. I was left confused about why he had given me a photocard. He winked at me then whispered something to jake who winked back at him. 

I dropped off Hayoung and went home to my bed. I sighed, the long day i had just had. I then remembered the photocard. I checked the back and realized it was a phone number. I brought out my phone and called the number. 

" Hello , who is this." hearing the familiar voice from the other side of the phone 

"Hi Heeseung its Y/N for the fanmeeting." I said 

" OH your that pretty girl from earlier oh i was expecting you." he said with a laugh at the end.

" Now.. where were we ?" .......

AN - Should I do part 2 ?   -HEEHEUNGIEE