Phase 13

As I make it home, I am so perturbed that idk know what to do! I'm trying to figure out exactly how I want to handle the situation, but the only thing I really wanna do is catch a charge, but that's not an option( maybe)! So I make it upstairs and my loving (joke) husband is in bed snoring. I guess he had a long night and is dog tired, or tired from being a dog! I drove around an extra hour just to make sure I was calm once I walked in because I have a plan for these mfkrs! To this day, he still doesn't know that I know the pin to get in his phone, he is so fucking predictable.
      Anyway, I stand over him and squeeze his nostrils together to make sure he is actually asleep and not faking. I want to piss in a cup and pour it in his mouth, but I won't this time. Anyway, I go in his contacts and lo and behold, dumbass has Olivia saved . So I text her , from his phone, pretending to be Rayshawn, and tell her I want her to come to the house today at 3, because my wife is working a double and I'm going to have something special for her. She instantly texts back an asks if I'm sure. I tell her to just be there! This bitch texts back and says, " ok, great, since you have a surprise for me, I'll bring the booga suga because we had quite a bit left over from last night and we can really get on that level. You know what they say, when the cat's away, the mice will play"! "WAIT, WHAT THE WHOLE FUCK!! THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS ON COCAINE?? THAT EXPLAINS THE CRAZY MOOD SWINGS, THE ASS WHOOPINGS, UNPREDICTABILITY AND THE REASON HIS ASS IS ALWAYS BROKE! LIAR, CHEATER AND A DRUG ADDICT!? OMFG"! Trying to hold my composure in the text, I text back, " yea, kool, just be here at 3 on the dot, my phone is going on airplane mode because I need rest from last night, so I'll see ya then"! After I send this message , I block her number so she can't call back, then I erase her number in his phone and replaces it with my coworker's old home number, which is now disconnected. Then I go to erase his call logs, but evidently he has beat me to that! After letting him sleep until around 1, I go in the bathroom and turn the shower on, making sure to drop shit that makes a loud noise and wakes him up. He jumps up, as expected, and is like, " dam, wtf are you doing? I'm tryna sleep"! I said, "oh, I'm sorry baby, I have to go in today, I signed up for a double shift today, so I'll be going in at 3 until 7 am". I could feel the antennas going up on his big ass head. More time for him to fuck off with my best friend! So it's 2:30 and I'm headed out the door, but before I go, I go in my closet, in a shoe box and get out the gun that I hid in there the last time this mfkr beat me, something tells me it's gonna be a mother fucking problem today!! As I'm leaving, I tell him, "oh, I almost forgot, I ordered you a surprise and I need you be here to sign for it, it's supposed to arrive around 3, so please be listening for the door because this cost me a lot"! He is like, "what is it"? "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise crazy, just know, I'm sure you love this"! If only he knew!! I took the doorbell camera down and put it in the plant, so he will just think I've taken it down to charge it! Out the door I go, I park my car around the corner from my house , so once I see Hoe-Livia coming in the neighborhood, I'm gonna walk around there and BAMM, THE SHIT IS GONE HIT THE FAN!
Just like clockwork, a thirsty bitch is coming in the neighborhood at 2:55 on the dot! I hop out my car and start to walk up the street as she is heading to the door, my house faces away from the street so she doesn't see me approaching. As I make it to the house , he is snatching her on the inside to make sure the neighbors don't see her, I'm assuming.  
         Just as he snatches her inside, I come from behind the bush and enter the house with my gun in hand! When I open the door, and point the gun at them! I say, "now which one of you bitches wants to go first"? They both look at me like they have seen the devil himself, well guess what, BITCH, I'M NOT THE DEVIL, IM THE DEVIL'S DAUGHTER!!!