Lesson Learnt: Never Agree to Soobin's Ideas!

Inspired by- Valentine and Like The Movies (Laufey)

Summary- Taehyun is in love with Beomgyu and Soobin is in love with Yeonjun, respectively for two years. What happens when dating rumors spark up between Beomgyu and Yeonjun?

✿✿

Soobin sighed, falling flat faced on his side of the bed in the shared bedroom of Taehyun and his. Taehyun, who was sitting on the bed besides him, reading a book, looked at him with a stink eye.

"What's up?" Taehyun asked, flipping through the page of his book, not caring that Soobin was gripping his hair now.

Soobin didn't reply but just slid his phone towards Taehyun.

Taehyun, confused, picked up the phone and his heart dropped as soon as he saw the message on the group chat. Now he gets it why Soobin was acting weird.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu went as each other's dates to Beomgyu's brother's wedding.

Wow, that was a... hard pill to swallow.

"I don't get it," Soobin whined. "Was I not obvious enough to Yeonjun hyung? It's been two years already!"

Taehyun sighed, wondering about the same question.

Yes, they've been in love with Yeonjun and Beomgyu, respectively, for about two years now. How and why? They didn't know either.

All they know was that, one day, Soobin woke up sick and Yeonjun took care of him. Then all of a sudden, his heart went, Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we fell for our Yeonjun hyung?

And for Taehyun, it was like, him and Beomgyu were stargazing at the sky late at night. And when Taehyun looked at Beomgyu, who was sleeping on the grass, he felt funny in his stomach. And that's when he realized.

He watched enough movies and listened to enough love songs to know that it was a crush.

But that crush evolved into something more as time passed by.

"Hyung, don't you think it's time for us to move on?" Taehyun suggested, and Soobin lifted his head from his pillow, glaring at him.

"Are you seriously gonna give up? After two years? C'mon, Taehyun!" Soobin frowned, getting up to shake Taehyun's shoulders as if to bring him to his right state of mind.

"What are we supposed to do then?" Taehyun asked, frustrated. "What if they're already dating and this is a hard launch?"

Soobin's fell face and if there was even a tiny hope of light in his face, it dimmed too. And Taehyun felt guilty.

Soobin didn't oppose further. Although he went silent, his mind was loud, rushed with thoughts and feelings as he slumped against the headboard of the bed.

Taehyun placed a comforting hand on his thigh, patting it. "What's wrong?"

Soobin sighed, pulling the covers up till his abdomen. "I think I'm gonna sleep it off. I had too much for today."

"Wanna talk about it?" Taehyun asked but he received a shook of the head by Soobin. "What about dinner?"

"Wake me up later, we'll have some sort of midnight snack, I guess." Soobin replied, pulling Taehyun to lay down besides him.

"I'm not sleepy," Taehyun tried to protest.

"Shut up, I know you're going to hurt your little head by thinking about this all night." Soobin replied with his eyes closed.