I'd Let The World Burn For You

Requested by- bananaboatpalayo- 

Also inspired by- LET THE WORLD BURN ( Chris Grey )

Summary- Taehyun is currently in a happy relationship with his boyfriend of three months, Kai. Things were going good until a problem comes knocking on his door with a stupidly handsome smirk and fire ignited in his eyes. 

✿✿

"Are you sure that you got everything packed? Not a single thing you've forgotten? I don't want you to miss your flight just because you came running back home because you forgot your passport or something." Taehyun said, a hand on his hip as he saw his boyfriend lacing his shoes before he stood up straight. 

"Yes, dear. I've packed everything I needed and no, I won't forget my passport. I checked to see if it was there for the past three times by this morning already." Kai smiled, inching forward to place a peck on Taehyun's forehead. 

"Good, and call me when you reach there, alright? Don't forget to tell your family I said hello." Taehyun reminded him. 

"Sure, and I think I need to leave now. I'm getting late." Kai then rolled his suitcase out of the door as Taehyun watched him with a pouty look. 

"No, don't look at me like that." Kai whined. "I won't be able to leave you alone then. Should I just cancel-"

"No way!" Taehyun interrupted him, alarmed. "I was just teasing you. Don't worry, I can handle myself for a week."

"Are you sure?" Kai raised his eyebrows and received a nod. "Okay, then. Goodbye, dear. I'll see you in the next seven days!" He giggled, blowing a kiss towards Taehyun, who acted as if he caught it. 

Taehyun stood by the door until he saw Kai disappear behind the doors of the elevators. Sighing, he turned around and shut the door close. He leaned against the door and ruffled his hair. Seriously, how was he meant to spend the next seven days alone? 

He took a look around the house and cringed at the mess that was done in front of his eyes, as a result of last night when Kai panicked about not finding his things on time, heavily regretting not packing his bags at least three days ago. 

"Time to clean up," Taehyun muttered to himself. It was five-thirty pm in the evening so he had all the time to himself before dinner. So why not just clean to reduce his miserableness? 

So now, he was just basically deep cleaning the entire apartment. Washing the dirty dishes that piled up in the sink for the past two days, vacuuming the floor and the dust off the couch, throwing the dirty clothes in the washing machine and folding the clean ones before nicely arranging them in his shared closet with Kai and what not. 

It was now seven-fifty pm in the evening and Taehyun figured out that he could take a warm shower before preparing something for dinner, which he was going to have all alone, with no one by his side except for stupid rom-coms. 

After an approximately thirty minutes of shower, Taehyun came out of the bathroom with his pajamas and hair soaking wet, which he was trying to dry it off with a towel. He was just about to go to the kitchen to make something for himself when he heard the doorbell ring. 

At first, he was startled, wondering who the fuck would be at his door at a late timing. But then he took a deep breath and shook his head, internally cringing when he found himself thinking that maybe it was Kai. 

Yeah, he agrees. It's a foolish thought.

Shrugging away his thoughts, Taehyun walked towards the door with a small light of hope in his mind, thinking that it was Kai and his flight maybe got cancelled and now they could spend the entire night cuddling while it was raining outside-