Crashing A Wedding Was Not On My Bucket List!

Inspired by- Don't Marry Her (The Beautiful South)

Summary- Well, there's a wedding and there's a Choi Beomgyu. What do you think will happen? A chaos, of course!

✿✿

"I swear, he's going to get it this time!" Yeonjun frustrated, inserted the key into the keyhole, almost missing it by a few times because of how stressed and hurried he was. 

Finally, he managed to open the damn door as he ignored his boyfriend's and Kai's hands to prevent him from murdering his best friend. "Where is that bitch hiding-" 

Yeonjun firstly checked the living room, thoroughly. And I mean thoroughly. He didn't miss a spot, even went as far as to checking the space behind the couch and also behind the white curtains. 

After checking the kitchen and the spare bathroom, he finally opened the door to the bedroom. 

"Oh damn-" Soobin muttered to himself as he shortly entered the room after Yeonjun. 

Safe to say, the room was a mess.

There were packets of chips and clothes laying on the floor, the bed was unmade, also on which the figure was half-asleep on and on the nightstand, there were a bunch of beer cans and soju bottles. 

"Oh my-" Kai said, amused. "I didn't know Beomgyu hyung was an alcoholic." He joked, receiving a disappointed sigh from the couple.

Yeonjun tried his best to avoid stepping on the clothes and a bunch of trash over on the floor as he made it to the bed. 

Now he was looking at Beomgyu, who was peacefully sleeping his day away, not aware of the hit he was going to get from Yeonjun with that big ass book in a few seconds- 

And Bam!

Beomgyu, as if immediately, woke up and sat up straight, his eyes wandering in a straight panic. He breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that it was just three of his friends. Rubbing the spot on his forehead where he got hit, he glared at Yeonjun. 

"You were the one who hit me, didn't you?" As a revenge, Beomgyu slapped Yeonjun's arm. 

"Where the fuck were you for the past three days?" Yeonjun asked, fire glazing in his eyes but Beomgyu could hint a tinge of concern in it too. "Do you know how worried we were?"

"Don't act as if I disappeared from the face of the earth." Beomgyu muttered, still grumpy as he was awoken from his sleep. 

"It seemed like you actually did," Soobin deadpanned, watching Beomgyu drown a bottle of water. "You literally cut off all contact with us and-" He hesitated for some reason but Beomgyu cracked a bitter smile. 

"Taehyun? It's fine, you can say his name. He's not a criminal or something." Beomgyu bitterly chuckled, reaching out for can of beer, to which Yeonjun slapped his arm, resulting in the beer can falling from his hand.

"Stop, you're going to be an alcoholic at this rate." Yeonjun scoffed. "Which makes me wonder, why is there a literal bar in your room right now?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Oh please, I just got my heartbroken. Let me be a teenage emo boy in peace, will you?"

"You're five years away from being thirty, hyung." Kai chuckled. 

"Kai, you were my favorite!" Beomgyu looked at Kai, as if betrayed.

"My apologies, but your favorite was Taehyun. Not me." Kai sweetly smiled, as if he wasn't breaking Beomgyu's heart. 

The long, raven-haired sighed, his smile dropping. "Whether he was my favorite or not, it doesn't matter anymore."