6. K.

The sound of a horn woke Sungchan up, it seems he had fallen asleep while letting Yeseul pass out on his chest. His body was numb but he was too scared to move.
He grabbed his phone and checked the time, surprised that it had already been 2 hours.
He looked down at the girl and contemplated whether he should wake her up or not.

He sat there silently for a while, admiring the sleeping girl.
"Why is she doing this to me?" He groaned.

Even he himself has no idea on how to describe what's going on between them. They are not friends with benefits, they are natural with each other but they are not lovers, they aren't exactly exes either. What's up with them?

A notification lights up Sungchan's phone screen but it's the time that caught his attention. 'It's almost midnight' he thinks to himself.

His hand went up to Yeseul's head, stroking her hair a few times until they fell on her shoulders, "Yeseul." He called out as he lightly shook her shoulders in an attempt to wake her up.

Yeseul slowly sat up, placing both her hands on Sungchan's chest, using it as a support.
Sungchan stifled out a little laugh as he fixed her hair for her, "Didn't think you'd wake up that easily."

As long as Sungchan could remember Yeseul was a heavy sleeper, that's why they had to send off their friends first almost all the time.
"You always fell asleep right after and took so long to wake up." He said as he recalled the evenings they would spend together.

"That's because you always tire me out." The girl said as she rested her head on Sungchan's shoulder.

"It's late, I'll drive you home so don't fall asleep again." The guy said as he made her sit upright, "I won't be able to drive if you don't get off." Yeseul gets off and sits on the passenger seat, a few yawns escaping her mouth.

Sungchan opened the door and went out to stretch himself, the car's probably too small for his long legs.

"You want to play some songs?" He asked as he put on his seatbelt and started the car.
The girl answered him by shaking her head.
The ride to Yeseul's house was short.

Yeseul got out of the car and so does Sungchan.
"Goodnight." Sungchan waved but Yeseul walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"Wanna come inside?" And it takes less than a second for Sungchan to say yes.

Sungchan is already familiar with her house, he's been over twice before.
Yeseul checked her phone for messages and most of them were from her mom, 'not that it matters anymore' she thinks to herself.
The latest message saying that her mom will not be home is more than enough.

She throws herself on the sofa lazily, throwing her phone on the other one.
She taps the space next to her as she looks at Sungchan.
"Why are you suddenly acting shy?"

"What if your mom sees me?" The guy said as he takes a seat next to the girl.

"She's not coming home tonight." Yeseul leans on the guy, "Thanks for picking me up."

"Mind telling me what happened?" He shifted  on his seat, making sure the girl is comfortable.

"Don't want to." The girl shakes her head and they sit like that for a few minutes.

"It's late, I should go." Sungchan was about to stand up when the girl grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"What now?" He looked at the girl.

"Sleep over?"
"What?"
"I'm asking you to sleep over."

Yeseul knew way too well that Sungchan won't be able to say no.
And she's right, now they're in her room.