10. Shameless (mild smut !!)

a/n: this chapter is super experimental. Ty for understanding unni Chrwis.

"I guess you didn't know but Yeseul and Eunha often meet up with each other. You know, the karaoke, they hung out there with boys from other schools and messed around."

Both Sungchan and Seunghan looked at the girl with a surprise face. That's new to them.
Yeseul at a karaoke with other boys? She barely had time because of her tuitions.
Eunha? Eunha absolutely hate loud places, eventhough she's literally the most popular girl in school, you will barely find her at parties.

"How do you know that?" Seunghan asked her.

"That's where they dragged me and bullied me infront of other boys." Naeun scowled, her eyes getting teary.

"Can you prove that?" Naeun eyes gawked at Seunghan's question.

Seunghan knows what type of person Eunha is, she may seem like your typical highschool bully who's pretty and popular but she's not that. Not at all.

Eunha became a part of the cheerleading team solely because Ningning, the former cheer team captain asked her to.

"I-i can! They're going to hang out again this Friday evening! " She nervously fidget with her fingers. She should come up with something, this would be a perfect chance to tear apart Sungchan and Yeseul too.

Yeseul got distracted when a notification popped up on her phone so she secretly checked it, making sure the teacher doesn't notice her.

Unknown: Meet me at xxkaraoke on Friday at 4pm.

'Weird' Yeseul thinks to herself but she quickly dismisses it and focuses back on her lesson.

After an hour the bell finally rang, indicating the end of the class. Yeseul quickly packed up her things and leaves the classroom with Hayun.

"Hayun!" Wonbin called to her cousin as he skipped towards them, "I have something to say to you, can we speak?"

Before Hayun could answer to him, the guy was already dragging her away from her cousin.

"Heyyy..." Yeseul whines as her cousin got kidnapped, now she'll have to go home alone. Or maybe not? She could just call up whoever and ask them to hang out but she's too tired for that.

"Seul." Yeseul turned at a familiar voice calling for her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him with a suspecting tone and her arms crossed.

"You don't have any tuitions or extra classes this evening right?" He walked up to her and get on eyes level with her.

"You memorized my schedule? Obsessive much." Yeseul joked as she rolls her eyes.

"Eunseok's birthday is coming so wanna go shopping with me?"
Yeseul had a feeling that he had other intentions but she just brushed it off.

"Isn't it like two weeks away?" She asked him as she laughs.

"You have his birthday memorized?"
Sungchan instantly scowled at her which makes Yeseul chuckles.

"Saebi's been making a fuss, that's why." But the scowl on his face doesn't disappear.

"You know what? I'll just be direct with you, come over to my place." Sungchan hated the idea of pretending to search for Eunseok's gift anyway.