Confession.

Kazutora was eating and he was spaced out while chifuyu finished and gently tapped kazutoras hand to try and make him zone back. Kazutora looked at chifuyu a confused huh escaped his throat as chifuyu smiled. He took his dishes and went to wash them as kazutora started to eat once again, he finished after a few minutes and went to chifuyu putting his plate on the counter as he wanted for chifuyu to finish.

Kazutora: "hey chifuyu? Can you maybe come with me to the park later? I wanna talk to you"

Chifuyu: "of course kazutora, when we finish the dishes maybe?"

Chifuyu finished and took kazutoras plate starting to wash it.

Kazutora: "you don't have to clean my plate"

Chifuyu: "well since I already started I might finish it"

Kazutora: "if you say so, I'll go wait at the leaving room."

Chifuyu: "okay"

Kazutora went to the leaving room.

Chifuyu was done and he went to get dressed in something he would be comfortable in. He took one of his hoodies and some sweatpants as he finished he went to kazutora and looked at him.

Kazutora: "let's go now"

He got up and went to the park with chifuyu when they got there kazutora sat on a bench and looked at chifuyu.

Kazutora: "well I wanted to tell you something."

Kazutora: "well... I uh I liked you since I was 14"

Chifuyu: "w-wait r-really?"

Kazutora nodded and looked away he soon felt chifuyu wrap his arms around his neck and pulled him down kissing him. Since chifuyu was shorter then kazutora he had to pull kazutora down to kiss him. Kazutora kissed back and pulled chifuyu closer by his hips. Kazutora pulled away and spoke up.

Kazutora: "you know you wanted to do it while you where drunk last night"

Chifuyu: "yeah, I don't regret it tho"

Kazutora: "hahaha, that's good"

Kazutora: "that's why you asked me if I beloved in faith?"

Chifuyu: "yeah"

Kazutora: "let's go back"

Kazutora had something in his mind so he went back with chifuyu. When they got home kazutora decided to tease chifuyu. Kazutora kisses Chifuyus neck and he felt chifuyu exhail softly as he groaned. Kazutora giggled and went to sit on the sofa and put on an action movie. Chifuyu sat next to him and decided to give payback as he slipped his hand on kazutoras thigh massaging it teasingly. Kazutora gave chifuyu a look and chifuyu laughed as he put his arm around kazutoras waist. Kazutora didn't mind the action and leaned into it, he turned to chifuyu he saw Chifuyus hair was getting longer it's about 20cm away from touching his shoulders. Kazutora gently reached out and took one of the strands as he saw how well chifuyu took care of his hair. It was soft and silky it was really healthy, he smiled and let the hair go. Kazutora layed his head on Chifuyus shoulder as he relaxed. Kazutora gently took Chifuyus hand and smiled. Chifuyu chuckled and took his phone and went on it. While kazutora was watching the movie he had his fingers intertwined with chifuyus. Kazutora felt a bit jealous chifuyu was on his phone whole time and not give him attention but he let him be. When the movie finished kazutora felt chifuyu relax and he smiled softly as he say up seeing chifuyu seemed to had fallen asleep. Kazutora laied chifuyu in his lap and played with his hair. Kazutora smiled and got a call from mikey. He answered and mikey had made him remember about a toman meeting wich was soon. Kazutora gently shook chifuyu and went to get there uniforms when chifuyu woke up. Kazutora and chifuyu got ready and chifuyu took kazutora to the meeting with his bike.

When they arrived both of the boys got off and chifuyu took kazutora away from some members who where there.

Kazutora: "chifuyu?"

Chifuyu:"i wanna be your vice captain, i wanna be in your division. I will let kakucho be the 1st divisions vice. I don't wanna leave you out of my sight anymore"

Kazutora:"what about-"

Chifuyu: "kakucho is his best friend don't worry, he is still my partner tho"

Kazutora:"okay chifuyu..Tell mikey first"

Chifuyu went to mikey and explained and mikey approved chifuyu to be with kazutora.

Mikey went infront of the shrine and watched down at everyone as they slowly stopped talking.

Mikey: "EVERYONE LISTEN UP. WE HAVE MADE A DECISION OF KAZUTORA BEING THE SIXTH DIVISIONS CAPTAIN, CHIFUYU BEING HIS VICE CAPTAIN AND KAKUCHO BEING THE 1ST DIVISIONS VICE CAPTAIN"

Kazutora and chifuyu went up to mikey when he said that and then kakucho and takemichi did the same. Mikey smiled at them and then dismissed everyone. There where whisperes and rumors alredy of course but kazutora didn't mind, while chifuyu on the other hand was pissed. Kazutora took chifuyus hand and chuckled.

Kazutora: "don't worry i don't mind it chifuyu, relax okay? I don't really care what they say"

Chifuyu: "but it's pissing me off.. I cant listen to these rats talk-"

Soon there was hanma to be seen in the distance as he walked to the people who said shit about kazutora as he beat them for doing so.

Mikey: "hanma? what are you doing?"

Hanma:"im beating the shit out of people who dared to say something bad about hanemiya~kun"

Mikey: "hm.. go ahead then."

Toman:"what?!"

Mikey: "whoever dares to insult kazutora or even say something bad about him is gonna be beaten by hanma today, if i hear someone insult kazutora you will be kicked out of touman, we are all a family no matter the gender, the looks, even the sexuality, so that means you can't hurt or insult toman members if you are a member."

Toman: "Hai sir!"

Kazutora went to Mikey and gently ruffled his hair. When Hanma finished he went to kazutora and ruffled his hair. Kazutora smiled and Mikey smiled at kazutora.

Kazutora turned to Hanma as he smiled.

Kazutora: "hey Hanma, how have you been?"

Hanma: "doing great honestly"

Kazutora: "that's goood-"

Kazutora was surprised when he felt chifuyu take his hand as a protective action of the boy. Chifuyu didn't really like Hanma much so he stayed on his guard. And that made Hanma chuckle. Hanma saw kazutoras blush and he started laughing at kazutora who was really red. Soon kazutora calmed down and squeezed Chifuyus hand as a reassurance that Hanma won't hurt anyone.

Hanma: "so~ you got a boyfriend huh~?"

Kazutora: "yeah"

Hanma: "well at least you ain't alone at this shitty world anymore"

Kazutora: "Mhm I agree"

Hanma waved before he  left and kazutora stroked chifuyus hair as he smiled softly.

Kazutora: "fuyuu don't worryyy he won't do anything"

Chifuyu remembered baji giving him the nickname first as he smiled softly and nodded. Chifuyu didn't believe it fully yet but let it slide for now. Kazutora smiled when chifuyu nodded. Mikey laughed and watched how jealous and protective chifuyu was of kazutora. It made him think for a second about what changed chifuyus mind but he figured it was probably because baji told chifuyu to protect kazutora and kazutora to protect chifuyu. This was really interesting night for Mikey and draken while it seemed normal for kazutora and confusing and annoying for chifuyu. Mikey smirked wondering how will this play out. Will the two actually be together or leave each other even if baji asked to protect each other.