Actions

Kazutora woke up and went to make some food, he learned to make food when he was around 12 so he wanted to do this as a thank you to the other, he hoped the other wouldn't think it's poisoned or anything. He started to make some food for the boy, and when he was done he saw chifuyu come back from work.

Kazutora: "oh chifuyu, foods done already come eat"

Chifuyu: "okay give me a second"

Kazutora nodded and went to chifuyu seeing the boy was tired, he took chifuyus jacket and went to put it away. Chifuyu went and sat down started to eat. When kazutora put chifuyus jacket away he went to his room and on his phone. Kazutora saw some old contacts he had, like Hanma, kisaki, baji and others, he deleted most of the contacts expect chifuyus, takemichis, Mikey's and mitsuyas. He texted mikey a hello message since he was a part of touman again.

Kazutora🐯:hey mikey.

Mikey🥺:Tora? They let you out?

Kazutora🐯:yeah..im staying with chifuyu.

Mikey🥺:I'm gonna come over.

Kazutora🐯:sure,just be quite chifuyu is really tired from work.

Mikey🥺:uh-huh.

Kazutora got up and went to the kitchen.

He saw chifuyu finished eating and he took the plate as he put it in the sink and took chifuyu to bed.

Kazutora: "you have to rest chifuyu."

Chifuyu: "yeah so be quite."

Kazutora: "Mikey will come over but we'll be quite so you can rest, you should get into more comfortable cloths don't fall asleep in a shirt and jeans."

Chifuyu nods and waits for kazutora to leave. When kazutora left chifuyu got himself dressed into more comfortable cloths and layed on bed closing his eyes and falling asleep.

When kazutora left he heard a knock and he went to open the door. He saw Mikey and let him in. Mikey hugged kazutora smiling softly.

Kazutora hugged back as he looked at the boys back. When Mikey pulled away they went to sit on the couch. Kazutora sighed he looked at Mikey a soft smile on his face.

Kazutora: "so?"

Mikey: "we have a toman meeting in around 2 days at 11pm, I'll announce that you are going to lead sixth division and to chose who will be your vice captain."

Kazutora: "but I don't know who can be the vice captain other then chifuyu I don't trust others except mitsuya, you, takemichi and draken."

Mikey: "there are new people we have black dragons with us and tenjuku, you can take kakucho as your vice, or izana, he used to lead tenjuku"

Kazutora: "I'll see"

Mikey: "so how are you doing?"

Kazutora: "okay, just got out at 1pm"

Mikey: "oh okay, did you eat?"

Kazutora: "yeah I made food for chifuyu and me not too long ago"

Mikey: "okay"

Kazutora lied of course, Mikey knew kazutora had a habit of not eating that's why he asked him that question. Kazutora got tired and layed his head on Mikey's shoulder. (Kazutora sees Mikey as a brother) Kazutora yawned and closer his eyes. Mikey let out a giggle and layed kazutora on the sofa as he played with the long hair. Kazutora wasn't asleep but in deep thought.

Kazutoras mind:

Why did Mikey forgive me? Why did chifuyu let me stay? Why did I have to survive instead of baji? I can't kill myself, Mikey didn't want me to, and he found out about it as well.

Back to reality

Kazutora sighed and Mikey patted kazutoras head. Mikey figured kazutora had been in deep thought and he wouldn't wanna disturb him since it could be anything and he doesn't wanna ruin the moment if it's a memory. Mikey layed kazutoras head in his lap as he went on his phone. He hummed softly and chifuyu had woken up. An hour or two had passed since chifuyu fell asleep so he went to the leaving room and saw the two before he spoke up.

Chifuyu: "Mikey? Kazutora fell asleep?"

Mikey: "oh morning chifuyu, no he's just in his thoughts right now, I don't wanna disturb him so. "

Chifuyu: "oh okay"

Chifuyu sat on an armchair and took a book from the table and started to read it, he was reading a "enemies to lovers" mikey smirked and decided to tease chifuyu.

Mikey: "chifuyu~ are you reading that so that you know how to make a move on kazutora~"

Chifuyu: "what-! No mikey of course not, I'm reading It cuz its interesting not so that I can get with the Heartless murderer"

Mikey: "chifuyu, did his actions show he's heartless?"

Chifuyu then took a few seconds to process kazutoras actions. Kazutora didn't do anything harmful to him anytime, nor was it heartless, this made him wonder. "Why did kazutora stab baji?"

Chifuyu: "hey Mikey?, why did kazutora stab baji?"

Mikey: "when kazutora went to vallahala nobody wanted him to come back, but when baji left everyone was focused to get him back, and baji was the only person who cared about kazutora after killing my brother, so he didn't want anyone to have the only person who cared about him."

Chifuyu: "oh.."

Chifuyu was shocked and he looked at kazutora. So in truth kazutora didn't have anyone other then baji, so baji dying hurted kazutora more then him himself. That's why Mikey forgave kazutora? Chifuyu thought.

Kazutora turned on his side back facing chifuyu as his face was hidden in Mikey's shirt. He was really vulnerable right now and it made chifuyus hate for the boy disappear for a few seconds and be replaced with worry and some other feeling. But chifuyu shook his head gently. He can't feel bad for kazutora.

Or that's what he thought.