Intoxicated

Slightly spicy be prepared for some $3xu@l actions (biting, kissing, makeouts, and more)

Kazutora slowly oppened his eyes when he heard the sounds from the TV and he lifted his head off chifuyus shoulder slowly. Kazutora watched the movie with chifuyu as he looked at the boy before he spoke quietly.

Kazutora: "Chifuyu..? Do you have a blanket?"

Chifuyu: " yes ill go get you one of mine, there warmer"

Kazutora nodded and chifuyu went to get him his blanket. When he came back he gently placed the blanket over kazutora as he smiled warmly. he sat next to him again and kazutora was kind enough to put the blanket over chifuyu as well. He scoothed closer to chifuyu as he watched the movie. Chifuyu looked at kazutora before he spoke.

Chifuyu:"kazutora? You seem to trust me more, did something change your mind?"

Kazutora: "you forgave me, that's why, i was scared to ask you anything before and on top of that i felt i needed to pay you back for letting me stay."

Chifuyu smiled and patted kazutora. Kazutora seemed to love headpats as he continued to watch the movie and not mind chifuys act. After the movie was done chifuyu was asleep and kazutora turned the tv off and picked chifuyu up bringing him to his room and going back to take the blanket. When he took the blanket he put it over chifuyu and went out on a small walk.

It was cold outise kazutora didnt really mind it as he walked he saw hakkai and mitsuya.

Hakkai: "hey kazutora"

Mitsuya: "hey kazu"

Kazutora: "hey guys"

Mitsuya: "what are you doing here alone?"

Kazutora: "nothing just a walk"

Mitsuya: "okay be safe you never know what could happen its night after all"

Kazutora: "mhm"

He waved goodbye to the two and continued soon he came back and chifuyu was awake, tho he was dressed fancy, a black suit and his hair was let down with small eyeliner to make his eyes pop kazutora was blushing as he looked at him.

Kazutora: "why are you-"

Chifuyu: "mikey asked us to come to a bar he wants to have fun"

Kazutora: "give me 5 minutes"

And with that kazutora went to get dressed. When kazutora was done he went to chifuyu his black hair slicked back in a ponytail with his highlights visibly standing out. Chifuyu blushed. Kazutora was wearing nothing too formal, a long sleaved turtle neck with some jewerly and slightly tight black pants with his oversised white jacket. When they went to the bar mikey was waiting with draken and of course takemichi. Chifuyu and takemichi went to the side as they talked and kazutora sat with draken and mikey getting himself a red vine for the start with some water to wash it down. Kazutora hoped maybe theres a chance he could get chifuyu to like him but he didnt know yet what exactly should he do.

After 3 hours

Kazutora wasn't close to being drunk since he didnt drink much but Chifuy was. And he came over to kazutora kissing his neck from behind. Kazutora looked at him as he was about to start his sentance but before he could chifuyu kissed him. Kazutoras eyes widened in shock as he kissed him back, his body was just moving on its own, soon chifuyu sat in kazutoras lap before he kissed him deeper and held him in the kiss. Kazutora put his hands on chifuyus hips. When chifuyu pulled away kazutora looked at him.

Kazutora: "lets go home now chifuyu your drunk"

Chifuyu: "oKay.."

Kazutora texted mikey they left and went home with chifuyu. when they got home he was agressively pinned against he door as chifuyu kissed him again. Kazutora felt chifuyu lead him to the bedroom and just when chifuyu pulled him down kazutora got on top of chifuyu.

Kazutora: "come on chifuyu you have to sleep now"

Chifuyu didnt listen and kissed down kazutoras neck. Kazutora hold his voice as he spoke.

Kazutora: "thats enough chifuyu you are drunk"

Chifuy: "come on kazu~ you want me i know~"

Chifuyu brushed kazutoras hair behind his ear as kazutoras ponytail started to losen and let his bangs down. Chifuyu then started to bite kazutoras neck leaving marks. Kazutora was fighting the urge to let out any sound and he tried to hold it but when chifuyu found his sensitive spot kazutora couldn't hold it in anymore and moaned. Kazutora blushed and chifuyu kissed him again, chifuyu slipped his tongue in kazutoras mouth fast and expolered every inch of it. the taste of wine mixing with saliva. Chifuyu kissed kazutora deeper and his hands trailed up his turtle neck. Kazutora let out soft whimpers as he tried to push chifuyu away but it didnt realy work much, so he decided to try and decive chifuyu. He went along with chifuyus kisses. Soon chifuyu himself layed down fully as he looked at Kazutora. Kazutora held chifuyu down making him stop as he stared at him.

Kazutora: "thats enough chifuyu rest now."

Kazutoras voice was harsh yet gentle, he didnt want chifuyu to like him when hes drunk, so he didn't wanna do anything to him untill he himself said it. Chifuyu sighed and closed his eyes which made kazutora get off him and sit on the bed. He took chifuyus cloths off and took some comfy ones and got him dressed, when he was done he took some water and helped chifuyu sit up as he gave it to him carefuly.

When chifuyu finished kazutora took the glass and put it away, when he did that he layed chifuyu down and put a blanket over him. Kazutora ruffled chufyus hair and sat on the bed staying with him in case chifuyu needed something. Kazutora would gladly assist chifuyu for now.

As the time passed by chifuyu had fallen asleep and kazutora kept watch over him. He was humming softly as he decided to lean his back on the wall and keep himself awake for a while.

Kazutora had fallen asleep around 3am. He was sure chifuyu wouldnt wake up so he relaxed himself and let himself rest.To kazutoras surprise it was a good sleep for him, and he wasnt even drunk that much.