Death and prison

TW attempt of $u|c|d3

Kazutora stood normally once again after he apologized to mikey, he went and sat next to bajis dead body as he looked at him. Chifuyu looked at kazutora hate in his eyes before leaving. Kazutora got arrested and came out 2 years later, he was at age of 17, he was standing at the front gate with two guards at his sides. He was waiting and now it's been around 15 minutes and of course nobody came, he left and decided to take a walk first, he saw chifuyu at a brige as he watched the water in a river. He rushed over to chifuyu and stayed quiet for a bit before he saw chifuyu about to take a step away. But he wouldn't let it happen, baji asked him to keep chifuyu safe, he pulled chifuyu back and looked at him.

Kazutora: "what do you think your doing?"

Chifuyu: "kazutora? Just go away you murderer!"

Kazutora: "this is my job chifuyu, no matter how much you hate me I won't let baji down. He asked me to keep you safe and I'm doing that, even It means to protect you from yourself."

Chifuyu went silent and sighed. He looked at kazutora.

Chifuyu: "you have anywhere to go?"

Kazutora: "well.. Yeah my parents house.. But I don't really wanna go there so.."

Chifuyu: "why not?"

Kazutora: "abusive father"

Chifuyu nodded and didn't ask any further.

Chifuyu: "you can stay with me I guess.."

Kazutora nodded not wanting to speak any further. He walked with chifuyu to his house as he looked at the back of chifuyus head who was walking in front of him he blushed lightly. When they got there chifuyu showed kazutora his room and kazutora unpacked his stuff. When he was done he sat in bed and sighed. He was feeling guilty to ask anything from chifuyu, so he took some money he had and went to a store to buy some dye and shampo, when he finished he went home and started to dye his hair with the yellow dye. He dyed his bangs and made some highlights. When he was done he let the dye sit for half an hour and when he was done he washed his hair and did the same thing again wanting the color to be brighter since it was slightly visible but not what he wanted exactly.

When he was actually done he took some cloths and got himself dresses. As kazutora was finishing he layed on the bed and closed his eyes, just a few minutes later he fell asleep when chifuyu came in the room, the older looked like baji a lot, he had long hair and it was black with yellow highlights, without the highlights he would look exactly like baji. Chifuyu wondered if the boy regret what he did, but by his actions till now he probably did, and chifuyu thought that he should, he just went over to the boy seeing the relaxed face made him wonder why would such innocent face do such thing? Killing his own friend, well baji stabbed himself so technically he didn't die by kazutoras hand that's why kazutora didn't spend 5 years in jail but 2. Well chifuyu heard from takemichi that kazutora wanted to kill himself while he was in prison but he was slightly glad that the boy didn't Do that, because baji asked chifuyu to take care of kazutora as well. Chifuyu did hate him but he decided to protect him for baji, even If he did it in a rude way he still took care of kazutora who never experienced love, it made chifuyu question a thing, if kazutora didn't experience love did he think hurting someone was a way of love? Since his father was abusive he must have told kazutora that it's a way of loving so that it made kazutora stab baji. He didn't wanna butt his nose where it didn't belong so he stayed away from kazutoras past and private life. He didn't want the other to start ranting and venting about his past and About what happened. So he just went to his work and started to work. When chifuyu finished work he got his pay and it was enough for the pet shop. He smiled softly. He could open the pet shop in the future now and he can get money for other stuff now as well, like providing for kazutora since he figured no one would let kazutora work as he had killed a person and from what he heard in the fight 2 years ago, mikeys brother as well.