Chapter 8

"lacey you are so beautiful." lucas whispered to me as we were laying together after we made love. i looked into his eyes knowing that he loved me and he thought i was beautiful when i was sweaty and had sex hair.

"lucas i really do love you." i said and kissed the tip of his nose.

"lacey i love you too. and i hope you know that i am always here for you."

"are you here for me and my baby?"

"hell yes lacey! i love the fact that you are a mom. even though the baby doesnt belong to me i already love him. just like i love you." he said. then i kissed him because i know i love him to. i love him alot.

"i have never felt loved by a man other than my dad, step-dad and my brother," i said to him with tears in my eyes."i have never made love with a man out of actual love."

"lacey... i am at a loss of words for how i feel about you." and as he said that there was a knock at the door. then we both went into anick mode. he jumped out of the bed handing my my gown and he put his scrubs back on.i turned the lights back on and hopped into bed while lucas went and hid in one of the closets not wanting to get caught by other staff members and getting kicked out of the hospital and be jobless.

"make it look like you were sleeping so they dont get suspiciouse." lucas whispered to me from the closet inside the bathroom. then there was another knock on the door. well this knock could be classified as a bang. i put my sleepy eyes on and stumbled to the door. i opened it up and there stood brandon.

"lacey why the hell was the door locked?" he said barging in.

"um it wasnt locked, you just dont know how to us a door." i said fake sleep coating my voice.

"ok whatever lacey." he said coming into the room. "so you are coming home tomorrow?"

 "yes i am. i was told this morning. and then a few days after tomorrow noah will be coming home to." i said smiling. i cant wait to be home with my baby.

"and you are going to be at moms house right?" he asked.

"of course. i will never go back to tyler after what he did to noah and i." i said.

"well good. i want to beat him because he beat you." brandon said.

"well nobody is going to go near him. but i need to find some way to get my stuff out of his house." i said sitting on the hospital bed.

"that reminds me some officers are going to come and talk to you about what happened and if we are going to press charges." he told me.

"that shouldve happened months ago!" i said throwing my arms in to the air.

"yeah i know they are really late. but the thing is they had to track down tyler. he left the state when he found out the police were after him. they are already charging him with attempted murder. because noah was born early." brandon told me. i smiled but i really didnt want to talk to the police about any of this.

i just want to go home with my baby.