Chapter 7

Over the next couple of days i held Noah all day everyday and Lucas visited me all the time to. i think i really like him. even though we have only known each other for a couple of days and he is my nurse. i hope that after Noah and i heal we will be able to be something more.

i was holding Noah again getting used to the idea that i was eventually going to take him home. my mom said that they were going to make me go back home and live with them to get back on my feet. and they will help me take care of Noah. i already had things picked out on-line that i wanted for the nursery. being a mommy is going to be fun i thought as Noah tried to lift his head.

there was a knock at the door. i looked up as my mom came in with Dr.Teller. they both had huge smiles on their faces. Dr.Teller came up and stood beside me.

"hi lacey how are you feeling?" she asked.

"i am feeling perfectly fine. normal." i told her with a smile.

"well that's good because i have a surprise for you," Dr.Teller said.

"and what kind of surprise might that be?" i said suspicion coating my voice. Dr.Teller looked back at my mom. obviously wanting her to tell me.

"well sweety you get to go home today." my mom said.

"really?"

"yes really! and you get to bring Noah home in a few days to!" my mom said to me looking at Noah. i couldn't even speak then. i was so excited i couldn't think of anything to say. all i thought was I'm leaving this place. after about two months i am finally leaving this place. and i am taking my baby with me. but then a terrible thought came into my head what about Tyler? then i voiced it.

"what about Tyler?" i asked. my mom looked at Dr.Teller.

"we have set up a series of classes for you to take." Dr.Teller told me.

"what kind of classes?"

"mothering classes and classes to help you learn how to deal with the emotional trauma that came with the abuse. i know you are thinking that if there was emotional trauma that it would have hit already. but you were busy healing and dealing with Noah. and before you leave the hospital we will give you lessons about how to deal with the bottles and dirty diapers." Dr.Teller said with a smile.

"oh OK. thanks i guess." i said putting Noah into his incubator. he finally got off all of his IVs so he is all nice and tube free. well except for his oxygen tube. just then Lucas walked in.

"hey guys can i talk to Lacey alone?" he asked Dr.Teller and my mom. they both left leaving me and Lucas alone. Lucas sat down with me on the bed. his dark brown hair all over his forehead giving him a windblown look. his perfect jaw tensed and his blue eyes held something i couldn't put my finger on.

"lucas whats wrong?" i asked running my fingers down the side of his face.

"Lacey i... i think i love you." Lucas said. he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. he kissed me so gentle and passionately i was overwhelmed. all i ever felt was rough. when Lucas pulled away i just looked at him. finally an answer came.

"Lucas i love you too." i said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. he smiled at me and i couldn't help but kiss him again.

"lacey how can we be together?"

"i don't know... but i don't want to leave you. even though i have only known you for a couple of weeks but i do love you,"i said to him. "but Lucas i do turn eighteen in a couple of weeks."

"i dont think i can be without you." he said leaning close to me.

"well i could give you something to remember me by," i whispered in his ear. but then i remembered Noah. i quickly pressed the button beside my bed. i really don't want my son in the same room as Lucas and i had sex. a nurse hurried into the room.

"Lacey whats wrong?" she said.

"can you please take Noah out?" i said sweetly.

"yes but then i am going to bring him back tonight so you can get used to sleeping in the same room with him." she said kindly. 

"OK thank you." i said then she left. once she was gone i got up out of bed and closed the blinds and locked the door. i turned and Lucas was right there his hands going to my hips.

"are you sure lacey?" he asked against my lips.

"yes. i want you to love me." i said looking up my blond hair pooling over my shoulders. and with that Lucas kissed me lightly. i stood on my tip toes and depended the kiss. Lucas unbuttoned the button on the top of my gown. the hospital gown fell to the floor and i stood there with only my panties on. Lucas looked down my body and took a deep breath. besides my scares i think i look good. Lucas took his shirt off. he had abs. he smiled at me looking at his body.

Lucas picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. he held and squeezed my ass ass we made our way to the bed. he lay ed me down on the bed and took his pants off. as he took his pants off i gasped and i felt a sudden eletic bolt go down to between my legs. then he took off his boxers. that made the heat start. he was so big.

then he layed down on top of me and his hands went down to my panties. he slepped those off and i felt him on me. he kissed me again.

"i love you Lacey." he said in a strangled voice.

"i love you too." i whispered already breathless.

*****************************