Chapter 6

I hope you all like this!

I'm kinda pulling it out of nowhere!

plese comment and vote!

*******************************

i was holding Noah when a male nurse came in. he looked about twenty and he was a babe.

"hi Lacey. my name is nurse Lucas. but you can call me Lucas." he said with a smile.

"ok hi lucas." i said smiling because he was cute.

"so I'm going to be your new nurse. so you will be seeing a lot  of me." he said coming up to my bed and kneeling down so we were eye level.

"that sounds nice. its going to be good to see a different face." i said looking around finally seeing we were alone. Lucas smiled at me.

"so whos this little guy?" he said rubbing his thumb on noahs forehead.

"this is Noah. he is my baby." i told him looking down at Noah.

"oh..." Lucas said looking disappointed.

"is there somthing wrong?"

"who's the father of Noah?" Lucas said.

"um i am currently not involved with his father. he can go die for all i care." i said

"what happened?" he asked a hint of concern in his voice.

"he beat the shit out of me when we were together. he almost killed me and his unborn child." i said looking at Noah sleeping peacefully against my chest.

"oh my god. are you going to press charges?" he said. his eyes wide. i thought about it for a few seconds.

"yes i guess i am. i think i will also get a restraining order." i looked up at Lucas feeling strong.

"that's good," Lucas said looking like he wanted to say something else. i looked him straight in the eye until he said what he wanted to say. "and Lacey if you ever need someone to talk to ill always be here. and please remember i wont hurt you." i smiled and blushed hoping this could lead into something more.

"thank you lucas. i want you to be here." i said switching noah from one arm to the next,

"and Lacey i just want you to know that I'm good with babies." he smile then slowly left. oh. my. god. did that just happen? how did it happen that i got stuck with a super hot male nurse that's looking for something more? I'm so damn lucky!!! i smiled and Noah started to wake up.

he went from so small and weak to bigger and stronger. he grew so much when i was in a coma. i love him so much. i kissed his forehead and he smiled. its a sad thing that his father will never know him.