Part 8: Sleep Over?

Lucy walks in on Tim changing into his freshly washed clothes and turns around blushing. Tim turns about the same time as she does and sees her blushing.

Tim- "sorry I should have went in the bathroom to get changed."
Lucy- "don't worry about it I should've knocked."
Tim- "it's your own room you shouldn't have to knock"

Tim and Lucy look at eachother in silence for a bit before flashes of what happened earlier flooded her mind. Her cheeks started to flush red at the thoughts of her on top of him and his dirty talk filling her ears. She turns around to walk out before Tim grabbed her arm.

Tim- "what's wrong?"
Lucy- "what? Nothing wrong. It's just, I didn't expect everything that happened."
Tim- "what did you expect?"
Luc- "well for starters I didn't expect you to see anything then when you did I expected you to run out, hysterical."
Tim- "why would I do that?"
Lucy- "maybe because I'm your old "boot" and youre my current superior."
Tim- " and that means I can't like you? Have feelings for you?"
Lucy- "no, I mean who doesn't like me?"
Tim- "your old T.O. doesn't, but Tim Bradford does and I think Tim Bradford would like to take you out on a date some time?"
Lucy- "well I think both your former boot and Lucy Chen would like to go on a date with Timothy Bradford."
Tim- "former boot wants to go on a date with her old T.O.?"
Lucy- "no, boot doesn't like her T.O she likes Tim"
Tim- "fair enough the. "
Lucy- " mhm"

Lucy giggles a bit then proceeds to help Tim make the bed and cook dinner.

It was a few hours later of Tim and Lucy cuddled up on the couch Lucy was slowly drifting asleep. Tim saw Lucy's phone light up at the corner of his eye. He peered over to see a text from Tamara.

Text:
Tam- "how'd it go?"

Tim wasn't sure if he should answer or wake Lucy up for her to answer. She felt Tim move and looked up at him still half asleep.

Lucy- "who's that?"
Tim- "Tamara."
Lucy- "what'd she say?"
Tim- "she asked 'how it went' do you want me to get your phone for you?"
Lucy- "could you text her back for me?"
Tim- "if you want me to sure, what do you want to say?"
Lucy- "tell her 'it was okay' and-"
Tim- " —hold up 'it was okay'? That's all I am 'okay'?!"
Lucy- "no you were amazing. The her that it went great and that I'll tell her more about it tomorrow."
Tim- "okay.. and don- wait. You'll tell her about everything?"
Lucy- "well not everything but mostly, that's what girls do. Don't make such a big deal out of it I won't say any thing bad!"
Tim- "that's because there's nothing bad to tell!"
Lucy- "mhm."

Tim rolled his eyes and continued to watch tv. After a few more hours Tim noticed that Lucy was sound asleep on his shoulder. He picked her up and took her to her bed and tucked her in with a kiss on the forehead.

Tim- "I'll see you tomorrow gorgeous."
Lucy- "stay?"
Tim- "are you sure?"
Lucy- "please."
Tim- "yeah of course."

Tim took of his clothes leaving him in just his boxers climbing in bed next to Lucy cuddling and playing with her hair until they both fell asleep. In the morning Tim had woken up first, he looked down to see Lucy on his chest sleeping with a smirk on her face. He started to play with her hair and gave her a kiss on the forehead, he layed like that for a while before moving to make her breakfast. A little while later breakfast was made he was playing it all up. Lucy woke up and noticed that Tim wasn't in bed and that she could smell bacon coming from the kitchen she moved to the wardrobe and but on her soft robe with her name on her left breast. She made her way out her room and walked up behind Tim and started kissing his shoulders and down his back.

Tim- "morning princess, you hungry?"
Lucy- "morning, I'm starving"
Tim- "well if you sit down on the table I will bring some breakfast over in a minute."

Lucy made her way over to the table not long before Tim done the same.

Tim-  "here you go."
Lucy- " thank you baby,"