Part 9: Date Night?

Tim- "so what exactly do you want to do today? We have two more days off so I'm more than happy if you want to hang out... or if you need to be alone with Tamara that's fine to I can leave after if you'd like?"

Lucy- "no Tamara's at her friends house for today she's coming back later tonight around 8ish so we could have some fun or we could go shopping or walk kojo have some time with him?"

Tim- "how about all of it? We could finish breakfast, clean up, get dressed, go to genny's get kojo, take him for a walk, go shopping for our date tonight, then come back here and see tam ?"

Lucy- "tam? I didn't think you'd be the one for nick names, also who said we're going on a date?"

Tim- "me, I did. Are you saying you don't want to come?"

Lucy- " absolutely not saying that at all, just saying It would be nice to be asked."

Tim got down on one knee as he held her hand.

Tim- "I'm sorry, Lucy Chen would you make me the happiest man and allow me to take you out on a date?"

Lucy- "Oh why, absolutely"

Tim stood up and kissed her and spun her around as if they had just got engaged. Lucy heart fluttered as she could picture this being just that, him down on one knee with a ring box with a gorgeous piece of jewellery, confessing his love to her and that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. She knew that it was a long way in the future but that didn't stop her from dreaming. In a perfect world she thought she would already have a loving husband and kids by now with a cute little toy poodle all cuddled up on the couch on a cold winter night watching Christmas movies just 'cause with their matching pjs on and all sipping hot coco. Even though that wasn't her reality at this moment she knew that day would come, and at this moment she wished it was with Tim, hell she wished every moment from now on had something to do with him wether that was with Tim or for him. She didn't mind which one, she loved the sound of both. After a while of hugging they let each other go.

Lucy- "so where are we going?"
Tim- "that's a surprise I'm sorry"
Lucy- "you don't know yet do you"
Tim- "I do thank you very much we are going to-nice try, you almost had me"
Lucy- "uhhh why can't you just tell me!"
Tim- "do you have to know every little detail?"
Lucy- "just tell me if it's fancy of casual"
Tim- "it's fancy so wear something absolutely gorgeous that I'll want to rip it right off you"
Lucy- "but then we won't have dinner, and your gonna need that fuel for later"

Tim stood there with his eyes wide and jaw on the floor speechless, Lucy looked over at him and chuckled at the sight, she took his hand through bedroom to the bathroom, she stripped all her clothes off before helping him do the same, she tied her hair up into a messy ponytail before turning on the water to let it heat up, Tim wrapped his hands around her waist kissing a trail up and down her neck to her collar bone to the tattoo behind her ear. Nipping and sucking at the skin leaving red marks along the way, earning whimpers from her mouth causing her to rub her thighs together to get any source of friction at the given moment Tim's hand slithering down towards her wet pussy playing with her clit ever so lazily. Lucy's head falls back onto his shoulder eyes rolling back at the sensation, he nips harder and starts sucking lower just above her breasts and back up to her tattoos. He spins her around to face him as he kisses her plump lips pushing her back into the shower the warm water hitting their skin making their body's and hair wet. Pinning her against the wall with his hand under her head so she's comfortable.

With their tongues exploring each other's mouth Tim's hand returns to her clit rubbing it ever so slightly purely just to tease her, her moans vibrating through their mouths sending waves through his body right down to his thick shaft pressing against her pelvic, the only thing creating space between them. Moans getting louder Tim and Lucy both getting more impatient the longer the kissing gets more intense, Tim flicking his fingers through her folds before finding the entrance of her pounding cunt, sliding two fingers in pumping in and out of her slow and steady progressively getting faster and harder, curling his fingers once he's knuckles deep reflecting off what she enjoyed the day prior not disappointing as more noises make their way out of her mouth captured by his own. Her legs tightening around his hands her walls tightening around his fingers but he's still not stopping he keeps going riding her through her climax as her knees buckle and eyes roll back you would think she saw her brain.

As she had recovered Tim pulled out his fingers as they were coved in her cum he sat down on the floor looking up at her and gestured to he to stand on top of him, once she was in reach the started to clean her up, flicking his tongue around her thighs and her pussy, the taste of her sweetness and the water sinking into his tongue Lucy finds her eyes rolling back once again. Once he was done he stood up again just re-realising how short she really is, him towering over he in such a powerful way making himself feel weak, he leans down to kiss her ever so passionately again getting tongue tied in the best way they know how and Lucy's hand strokes his length as her thumb hovers over his slit as Tim's moans become higher in pitch, and he becomes more needy Lucy gets on her knees and starts kissing the underside of his cock still pumping with her hand, she starts blowing on the tip sending goose bumps all over his body, she then brings her mount covering the first half of his cock sucking and bopping her head directly under the fall of the water.

Tim's eyes wonder trying to hold off to enjoy the moment, he sees her shampoo and squeeze s blob into his hand he starts running it through her hair while using it as an excuse to push his cock deeper in side his throat her eyes start to water as he goes deeper in side her throat feeling like he's in her stomach already. Tim keeps his hand washing her hair with moving it until he can't hold it any more his balls tighten, as his eyes shut close.

Tim- "I'm going to cum"
Lucy- "mhm"
Tim- "oh my god!" He moans in a low shaky tone "where do you want me?"

Lucy points to her mouth to signal that she's ok if he loads her mouth, Tim moans once again while lifting a hand under her chin to watch her as his hot cum fills the back of her throat, Lucy's breath hitches at the sense of it sliding down her throat not at all complaining, she cleaned him up even though the water would do it for them they wanted to taste every last drop of each other. Tim helped Lucy up off her knees as she goes in for a long passionate kiss,

Lucy- "thanks for washing my hair"
Tim- "well I felt bad for wasting water and I didn't want to take a longer shower for you to wash it so I multitasked"
Lucy- "your such a softie,"
Tim- "maybe for you, not anyone else though"
Lucy- "does that mean I'm special?"
Tim- "you know you are!"
Lucy- "it's nice to hear you say it though, ok let's actually shower and then we can take kojo for a walk or something"
Tim- "deal"

Tim and Lucy finished their shower with a few hickeys and a new 'T' on Lucy's back, she wasn't happy about how it was a 'T' but Tim made it out to be a reminder of who her 'boyfriend' was so she had to suck it up, when they went down to the car in fresh gym clothes they drove to Genny's. Tim was in a blue muscle shirt with basketball shorts on, whereas Lucy was in a sports bra with a low cut tank top over top with short shorts. Her hair in a cute messy bun. Tim's hand on her thigh the whole car ride over to Genny's.