14. Invitation's to Dyut

With Aditya,
As the dagger was to touch Neil, an hand grabbed the dagger while Aditya said.

Aditya- Haha look at your face! Did you think I would kill you!? I have a senapati for your Sena Mitra.

Neil sighed and said.

Neil- Pagal insaan!

Aditya chuckled and motioned to the Senapati.

Aditya- This is Veerappa!

Veerappa:-

They introduced each other and then they went to Mahishmati

In the chamber of Pandava's,
All of the people were angry in the chamber as they were going to go back to the kingdom of Indraprastha.

Now Drona, Yuyutsu, Bhishma and Vidur were a little skeptical about going to Indraprastha due to the curse but they digged their own grave for that.

TIME SKIP:

The curse of Kamakshi came true as Indraprastha suffered from the greatest famine in the history of Aryavrat.

That had caused the commoner's to move out of the kingdom of Indraprastha and only greedy Brahmin's and Kshatriya's stayed there.

It had become a regular thing for the pandava's to lose their wars without the help of Bhishma and Drona.

The evergreen wealth of the pandava's had now become nonexistent as well.

The panadava's came to ask help in Hastinapur but they were denied.

Hence Bhishma had to do a Rajyasuya yagya another time for them like he did for Pandu.

Disater couldn't be stopped due to the insults of Shishupal who ended up being slayed by Shri Krishna.

When Drupad wanted to help, there came a problem. The kingdom of North Panchal was surroundered by The allies of Kamakshi , Mathura and Kuru rastra.

The only place the trade could happen was from the north, but alas in the north lied the great range of himalaya's.

While Kamakshi had given birth to more kids.

The kids of Kamakshi are:-
1. Anustuthi with Reyansh was 7 years old
2. Rudrika and Rudraksh with Vivitsu were 6 years old
3. Svastika with Ashwatthama was 5 years old
4. Anshiva and Yadavi (Twins) with Karna were 4years old
5. Kian and Shriyaani (Twins) with Eklavya were 3 years old
6. Rohan with Ashwatthama was 2 years old
7. Vayushrestha with Reyansh was 1 year old.

PRESENT:

In the royal court, Hastinapur,
The sabha was going on when came a letter from the kingdom of Karusha where Duryodhan was invited along with Kamakshi and the her 5 husband's for a game of dice.

While in Indraprastha,
There was a same invitation that came from the kingdom of Dandaka.

Now it was upon both the royals if they wanted to accept the invitation or not.

_____________________
Author's note:-

What do you think about Aditya now?

Is Veerappa his spy or his way to get Neil?

Your views on Veerappa?

What do you think about the downfall of Indraprastha?

What do you think about the help Drupad wanted to help the pandava's but failing?

Bhishma did the Rajya suya yagya again for Yudhistir, your views?

End of Shisupal, expected?

Who do you think about the kings of Kamakshi, 10 kids in total and 5 boys, 5 girls?

Will the Kauravas accept the invitation from the Karusha?

Will thePandava's accept the invitation from Dandaka?

Also fun fact :- The king of Karusha is Dantavakra, the reincarnation of Vijaya the gatekeeper of Vaikunth and the brother of Jaya who reincarnated as Shishupal.

Coming up next : Loml