29. The War

Hello guys;
It's the war chapter, so inline comments would be appreciated.

There is no compulsion for the same, it's totally up to you if you want to comment or not.

For me, I appreciate both, the readers who comment and those who are silent readers as well.

BACK TO THE STORY:-

With Kamakshi,
It was the Dawn of war and she was meditating by the river of Yamuna.

That's when she heard footsteps approaching her. 7 people were on their way to talk to her and ask her for a favour.

She felt their presence and said while still in meditation.

Kam- How can I help you;
Shivi kumari Devika,
Rakshas Rani Hidimba,
Kashi kumari Valandhara,
Naag kumari Ulupi,
Manipur Kumari Chitrangada, Chedi Kumari Karenumati
and Madra Kumari Vijaya?

They all looked at her confused and then Devika said.

Devika- Devi, you are known for your generosity, hence we came to you. Our children, who have never been with their father's are fighting the war to win their hearts. But we all know the truth of them Devi.

Kamakshi opened her eyes and turned around. All the women were stunned by the amount of calmness and beauty she had.

Kam- How can I help in that deviyo?
Gada- Samragini, we just want to request you to protect our sons.

Kamakshi smiled sadly which was seen by all making them tensed.

Vijaya- What happened Devi?

Asked Vijaya tensely.

Kam- 2 out of you 7 would lose your child in the war.
Out of the 13 boys of the Pandavas, only 5 would survivor the Great War.

All looked at each other, Chitrangada and Ulupi held their hands and same with Valhandhara and Hidimba did the same.

Kar- Who, who will be killed Devi?
Kam- Devi Karenumati, Nirmitra, Yaudheya and Suhotra would survive.

She paused and then said.

Kam- 2 sons of Bheem and 3 sons of Arjun would be killed in the battle.

All felt a thud in their hearts.

Ulupi- Wh-why Devi?
Kam- Sometimes, to win the support and love of your father, a child can do anything. Meghnaad knew Ravaan was wrong, hence, he had to die.
Same way, Atikaya didn't support the heinous act of his father.

All understood and then before going, Kamakshi said.

Kam- Devi Ulupi, Devi Chitrangada, Devi Hidimba and Devi Valandhara, I suggest you 4 to talk to your children.

That's when Ulupi said.

Ulupi- Bas! My son will fight! I will get the naag mani to revive him!