28. Kurukshetra

With Kamakshi,
Kam- Then there shall be no Shanti prastav. But they have challenged us, so I have an idea.

All looked at her, then she said.

Kam- We have 7 Maha-maharathi's,  13 Ati-maharathi's, 336 maharathi's and 34 Rathi's. So, why put the common soldiers in danger?
Why not show our valour alone without any Sena?
We against the 16 akshauhini sena of Pandavas.

All nodded and agreed to what Kamakshi said.

Soon, all reached the land of Kurukshetra. As both the sides gathered to discuss rules, the rule was that there were no rules.

The only rule was to fight from the sunrise to the sunset. But Krishna and Kamakshi smirked as it would take only 1 day to finish this war.

With Kamakshi,
She was in the shivir with her husband's.

Kam- Soon we'll return to our lives aryo.
Ek- Satya, we'll meet our families as well priye.
Vivi- But leaving behind this family will also be hard Shrestha.
Karna- Ved is right, the bonds that we created will be missed.
Rey- Not if they are placed in Maha Shaktipuri.
Ash- Genius!

All laughed and talked with each other.

While they were happy, there lingered a feeling of pain the hearts of the others.

With Tarini and Suyodhan,
Tarini sat on her bed deep in thoughts when Suyodhan entered the shivir. 

Dury- What are you thinking Taru?

Tarini looked up and said.

Tarini- You know Suyo, I have always been prepared for your war with the Pandavas, but the lingering feeling of losing Lakshman or seeing Lakshmana as a widow is painful. No mother would want that to happen.

Suyodhan sat on the bed and grabbed the hands of Tarini saying.

Dury- Taru, we both will be there to protect them. You are the daughter of Bhagwan Parshuram and Mata Dharini, stay strong.

Tarini looked at Duryodhan while smiling.

Tarini- You know Arya, if not for the vow of Shrikhandini, I would personally kill that old hag.

Duryodhan looked confused and asked.

Dury- Old hag?

Tarini stood up and enacted.

Tarini- Main Gangaputra, Parshuram Shishya Bhishma,  yeh pratigya leta hu ki mai svayam Dharmaraj  Yudhishthir ki seva karunga!
(I Gangaputra Bhishma, take an oath to always serve Dharmaraj Yudhishthir).

Suyodhan laughed at Tarini acting like Bhishma and Tarini continued.

Tarini- That Bhishma is so annoying you know.

Suyodhan then went and hugged Tarini from behind and said.

Dury- Well then, who knows the outcome of the war, so let's spend the day alone.