Foolish one, stop checking your mailbox for confessions of love

'Hey'. Harry wrote into a piece of parchment and passed it to me, we were sitting down together in potions and Snape was making us read from the book without uttering a sound - he had said he would take house points from us.

'Hi :)' I wrote back.

'Hogsmeade?'

'Can't. Going with Draco. Next time <3'

Instead of replying something, or even looking at me, he just rolled his eyes and ignored me for the rest of the class.

...

Hermione, Harry and I were in the library. Harry was trailing Hermione through the stacks, warily sidestepping the books she summoned from the shelves that tower over them. I was simply sitting down, observing them.

"Your wand, your wits, your broom and your irresistible charm is what Moody said you'll need, isn't it?" I asked, laughing a little at the charm part.

"So, you think I'm irresistible, huh?" Harry smirked.

"Don't flirt in front of me, ew" Hermione complained and I laughed.

"I mean, how could I not?" Harry asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Focus" I told him.

"Right... dunno why he couldn't just come and tell me" Harry said.

"Yes, you'll actually have to engage your brain. How inconsiderate of him" Hermione said, making me laugh. I kept reading the book in my hand which was about dragons, when my attention turned back to them when I heard Hermione raise her voice. "Do you mind?"

I noticed Harry push through a clique of girls who were whispering amongst themselves and spying on Krum.

"Krum? In the library?" Harry questioned.

"Hot and smart. A catch, right Hermione?" I smirked at her, who just blushed.

"He's always here. Which means they're always here. Dead annoying" Hermione said.

I got up and began walking with them, helping Hermione look for books, when I heard Draco's voice.

"I still cry when I think of mum and dad, says Potter. Mostly at night, when I'm alone..." Draco read.

"I never said that" Harry whispered, I looked over at him with a face that said to just shut up.

"Fortunately, the troubled young champion..." Draco kept reading, then I noticed he noticed that Harry was spying on him, and raised his voice. "... has found comfort in the loving arms of classmate HERMIOME GRANGER"

My stomach dropped.

"I never said that either-" Harry said again.

Hermione looked oblivious as to what Draco had just said, but I could see from the corner of my eye a disappointed Cho. Hermione kept throwing books at Harry, but it accidentally hit Harry on his shoulder, falling to the floor.

"Who's so interesting you can't help but be distracted?" I asked Harry, who just rolled his eyes.

"Accio!" I said and the book floated to my hand, Hermione looked at me as if she had just realised something.

"That's it" she smiles. "Guys, that's it!"

"Of course the incantation would have to be rather powerful and you'll have to leave a window open..." Hermione continued, but I could tell Harry's attention was on someone else.

I swear I even saw him frown when he realised that Cho had left.

...