𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟎𝟔

My dear readers, if you want quick updates then follow, vote and comment.

Enjoy the chapter.

Complete the target. For updates.

Target - +10 Votes and Comments..

V I H A A N

The Next Day

I am ready for the day. I took my car keys and left the house. I left for the office in my BMW X7.

As soon as I reached the office, I went straight to my cabin. Kartik came behind me with an iPad and file in his hands.

He tells me about my schedule for the day. The next meeting with clients and all.

"Sir, other than that I have something to tell you."

"Speak."

I sat on my chair.

"Mr. Madson has finalised a deal with AD Groups."

WoW. AD Groups. Whose CEO is Ayush Deshmukh. The brother of Aarohi Deshmukh. I know him very well.

It seems that these two brothers and sisters are only in my life to make me lose things. The deal I want to sign is now signed by her brother and his sister has already caused a big loss in my life. I just hope Aarya's life doesn't get ruined like this.

"Okay." I say.

Kartik gave me the file he was holding in his hands. "Sir, here I want your signature." He says. I signed it, not before reading it.

"Get me my coffee." I ordered. He gave me a nod and left from my cabin. After sometime he comes with a coffee mug. He put it on my table and left.

I take a sip of coffee. I am checking the files. My phone buzzed. Notification pops up. I take the phone from the table to see the message. Aarya's text.

Aarya:- Bro, I have two big Good news🥳🥳

Me:- What?

Aarya:- I got the mail from CC. I am hired. And luckily for as long as I want.

Yeah. Aarya wants to learn more in this field as she wants to go to Italy. For her further course. But I don't know why she decided to be here. In CC.

Me:- Great. Congrats. What's another one?

Aarya:- I'm going to Italy soon... I got the mail from the university.

Me:- I'm so happy for you. I'm proud of you.

Aarya:- I'm on Cloud nine. Broo. 🥳😭

Me:- So why are you crying?

Aarya:- Who's crying? I'm not crying?

Me:- Then why that cry emoji?

Aarya:- Bro. It's not a crying emoji. It is. But it's not what you think. Leave it.