𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟎𝟗

My lovely readers,

It requires a lot of effort to find the best and related pictures. Even in writing.

I'm just expecting you to vote for the chapter and comment.

I love reading comments and it is very enjoyable to me. As I got to know who readers feel while reading.

So Comment.

Enjoy the chapter.

Complete the target. For updates.

Target - +10 Votes and Comments..

A A R O H I

I also wonder how I did that. I know I can never ignore Vihaan. Never in my life. His one look melts my heart everytime.

But the way I controlled my emotions today was amazing. I like it. But It hurts me too.

Proud of you Aarohi. Not for ignoring him. But for that you control your emotion. The fact that same thing I've been doing for the last three years. Because I know how mad in love I am with that guy.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and dial Yuvika's number.

She hung up the call on the second ring. She never answers by call on the first ring.

Me: “Hello Yuvii…”

I say singing a song.

Yuvi: “You sound happy. What happened??? Tell me..”

She knows me. Very well.

I tell her each and every detail of the
meeting.

Me: “.. and I just can't believe myself for what I did today.”

Yuvi: “You did Amazing. Why are you worried about this?”

Me: “I don't know. You know naah I can't ignore him.”

Yuvi: “Don't think about it much. You did nothing wrong. You can ignore him as he does to you, if he can do this to you then you can also.”

Me: “But what if he is hurt by my words?”

Shit. Why the hell is said that Aarohi? She will definitely scold me.

Vihaan got hurt by my words. No. I got hurt by his words.

Yuvi: “What the hell? Aaru. You didn't hurt him with your words. He hurts you with his words.”

She shouts. Almost. I know what she will say so I simply move my phone away from my ears. Still I can hear it. Her words are full of anger and concern for me.

Me: “I know. It just slipped from my mouth. Sorry.”

Yuvi: “Okay. But don't you dare to blame yourself for everything. It's not your mistake only. Not even three years ago.”