𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟎𝟏

My dear readers, if you want quick updates then follow, vote and comment.

Enjoy the chapter.

Complete the target. For updates.

Target - +10 Votes and Comments..

V I H A A N

MUMBAI

The meeting is going on in a conference room with Mr. Madson. If I crack this deal today, it's going to be very profitable for the company.

I told the three of my employees to create the best presentation. So that we can make dealers more attractive towards the company.

Employees, named Priya, Ajay and Vikram are the people whom I handled the work for one week ago.

One of them came and started the presentation. Soon the second and third also completed their presentation.

I looked at Mr. Alex. "What do you think about the deal? Mr. Madson." I ask.

"We'll talk about the deal. I want to talk to you about it privately." He says looking around the other members.

"Okay." I say. I looked at Kartik. He understands what I want to say. He made everyone leave the room. Now only four people are in the room. I, Kartik, Mr. Alex and his assistant.

"See, Mr. Shekhawat. I hear a lot about you and Shekhawat Groups. I know you're a good person. I really want to make this deal with you. But.." He says.

"But what?" I ask.

"But I'm just not satisfied with the presentation. Shekhawat Group holds power, name and fame. But this presentation seems like it's just a simple deal for you in which you're now even interested."

What the hell? I'm not interested. This deal is very important for me. How can he even say that? What's wrong with the presentation?

"You can tell me Mr. Madson. What's the problem? I'll figure it out." I ask.

"No. It's not like Mr. Shekhawat. I really want to do the same. But I don't think we can figure it out." He says. He stood up from his place. "Sorry Mr. Shekhawat. But we can't have this deal with your company."

He comes to me for a hand shake. I don't say anything. If they don't want to. I won't beg for a deal. But still I'm getting pissed off. I fisted my palm.

Mr. Madson is left. I looked at Kartik. "I want three of them in my cabin." I say. I left the conference room. I go to my office. I say on my chair.

I lean back on the chair. I sighed and try to calm myself. I hear a knock on my door. Three of the employees came inside after I gave them permission to come in.

"Welcome, you all have done a great job today." I say sarcastically.

"You know what Mr. Alex Madson say, he said that he was very disappointed with the presentation." I took a pause and sat up from the chair.