𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟎𝟕

My lovely readers,

It requires a lot of effort to find the best and related pictures. Even in writing.

I'm just expecting you to vote for the chapter and comment.

I love reading comments and it is very enjoyable to me. As I got to know who readers feel while reading.

So Comment.

Enjoy the chapter.

Complete the target. For updates.

Target - +10 Votes and Comments..

A A R O H I

Sometimes I cannot believe we aren't friends anymore. I mean I know everyone who crosses our path is temporary but I didn't think our friendship would end this way. We were best friends and then it started to die very quickly.

I still miss every single day. We all spend time together. We laugh and we cry. We need not know why, because in our hearts we always do.

We love and we learn, And life takes a turn, and we aren't together. We know it won't end, but it ends. With an unexpected ending. But the late nights we spend, we'll forever be together. For me.

#AYASisforever 🙂

YEAR 2021 (Three years back)

“Where are you Aaruu? We all have been waiting for you for so long.” Yuvi asks.

Yuvika, I call her Yuvi. Not just me but the whole AYAS Gang.

"I'm on the way. I'll be there in two minutes." I say and hang up the call.

I parked the car and stepped inside the café. I look around at them. The left side.

I reached, they all were sitting, I hugged all three of them. I grabbed my chair and sat beside Yuvi as usual.

And opposite to us Siya sits beside Advika as always.

“Why are you so late?” This time Siya asks.

I looked at them and gave them an awkward smile.

“What happened?!” All of them speak at the same time. Their eyes are stuck to me. “Something must happen in your way.” Siya implied.