𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟏𝟕

Beginning of Part - II

My lovely readers,

I decided to upload the new chapters on every Sunday.

But if you need early updates then just completed the target. I have given.

I'm just expecting you to vote for the chapter and comment.

I love reading comments and it is very enjoyable to me. As I got to know who readers feel while reading.

So Comment.🥹

Enjoy the chapter.

Complete the target. For updates.

Target - +20 Votes and 10+ Comments..

V I H A A N

YEAR 2021 (Three years back)

It has been two or three weeks since Aarohi has been working in Shekhawat Grps.

She is perfect in every way. I can feel her presence even when I'm not around her, her scent, her beauty, her aura, her laughter.

I looked at her, from my cabin, sitting at her desk, working intently on something. I observed her facial expression and movements, and a slight smirk appeared on my lips.

The sight of her working hard, with a determined spark in her eyes, is enough to make me want to go near her. But I still control myself and stay seated at my desk, pretending to work on something important. I can see her biting her lower lip as she works, maybe a habit of hers whenever she's deep in thought, and it's driving me crazy.

I try to shake off these thoughts and focus on my work, but my gaze keep flickering back to her every few seconds. It's like she has a magnetic pull on me and I can't resist it.

Suddenly her phone rings, she answers it. Her voice is soft, yet professional, it almost feels like a melody that soothes my ears, I could listen to it all day long. She laughs at something the caller said, it's a sound that makes my heart flutter.

'Damn.'

I curse at myself for being so smitten by her, this is not like me at all. I have to focus on business, I can not let my emotions get the better of me. But the more I try to concentrate on work, the more my thoughts keep wandering back to her.

It's impressive how she can adapt to the job requirement, even though she has a totally different background. Her passion and determination is admirable, not many people would have the ability to switch fields so easily and perform exceptionally well.

I watch as she types away on her laptop, her fingers dancing over the keyboard with precision and speed. Her work ethic is flawless, and her mind is sharp, and damn it, it turned me on.