𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟏𝟏

My lovely readers,

It requires a lot of effort to find the best and related pictures. Even in writing.

I'm just expecting you to vote for the chapter and comment.

I love reading comments and it is very enjoyable to me. As I got to know who readers feel while reading.

So Comment.

Enjoy the chapter.

Complete the target. For updates.

Target - +10 Votes and Comments..

A A R O H I

After having my lunch now I have some free time to talk with Aarya. In the morning I wanted to talk to her but she hadn't reached the office at that time.

Now as she has arrived already I called her in my cabin to have a conversation with her.

Someone knocked on the door and then opened it slightly. “May I come in?” She asked before coming in. “Yes.” I said. She came inside and stood in front of my table desk.

“Sit.” I said and gestured towards the chair.

“Aarya, as you know that when you came with your brother I didn't get much time to ask about yourself. So I just want to ask you some things and get to know you well.”

I didn't get much time to ask? Huh. I forgot to ask because I saw him. I forgot everything. Like I lost my energy to ask anything to her because I saw her handsome brother after years.

“Okay ma'am.” She said with a smile. Is she always smiling like this?

“I have seen your certificates. It has not been long since you finished your studies. And soon you will go to Italy to complete your further studies and your fashion designing course. Right?”

“Yes. I have around two or three months. After that I leave for Italy.”

“I am glad that you chose to learn something at this time. Because if someone else was at your place then that person will definitely choose to enjoy or travel around.”

I was trying to get to know the truth. I want to confirm that somewhere Vihaan did not send her here.

I can't doubt Vihaan but I'm confused. So I have to clear my doubts?

“Well Vihaan bhai and my family told me the same thing to travel around until I left for Italy or to have a family time. But I want to learn. And be like you. The Perfect one. So it would be better if I start working on it from now.”

“Sure. One day you will definitely become a better fashion designer than me.”

“Thank you so much. I'll be so glad.”

“You can go and continue with your work. Do well.”

She passed me a smile and got up from the chair and left from the cabin.