Coming Summer 2024: American Rose

All right, folks, I said that I was intending to begin the planning process of Jamal and Tyler's story, and I am going to make this announcement known with the cover and summary reveal with their story known as "American Rose." Take a look at the summary!

Three years after the events in New York City, Jamal Oglethorpe and Tyler Candler leave Atlanta behind to start fresh in the coastal town of Solstice Hearts, Rhode Island. While Jamal seeks to break free from the scars of his past with his late lover, Tyler plans to bounce back after his late boyfriend's betrayal. For both men, second chances come in the form of Cameron Suarez-Rice (owner of Pacifica West Men's Swimwear and Underwear) and Franklin Romero (one of the models). Their stories interweave with each other as both Tyler and Jamal learn to truly love themselves while seeking solace in a town where love can blossom like American roses.

The preliminary planning and outlining stages are currently underway and I intend to use "American Roses" for my July Camp NaNoWriMo run for this year. There's going to be a lot of healing, internal conflicts, new and old faces, flashbacks, and so much more that it's going to be impossible to share all the details that I have for this story in this author's note. All I can tell you is that you're going to love how this story ends for my two boys, especially for Jamal as he and Cameron take things even further with the latter's swimwear/underwear/activewear line for men. So save the date for July 1st, 2024 because I will make sure to put it down!

Well, nothing left to say but thanks! So, thanks! It's been one hell of a ride getting BDEB off the ground. I can only tell you that I am so glad to get the story written and finally be at peace with myself. To say that it gave me purpose is an understatement. It's an experience that reminds me of what it means to be unapologetic as a writer. So it is, so it goes.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!