🍕🐢REQUESTS PAGE / IMPORTANT🐢🍕

Whats up! This is the request pageee!

This is where you request Romantic or Platonic One-shots! If you accidentally request somewhere else thats perfectly fine! It's just preferred:} I'll still do it.

THE FIRST 8 CHAPTERS ARE ALL HC'S THAT ARE TO PROVIDE AN EXAMPLE OF MY WRITING AND TO KICKSTART THIS STORY! THEY WERE NOT REQUESTED.

If you really want me to write a One-shot please request that in the comments of this chapterrr, thank you!!!

⊱─━━━━⊱༻●༺⊰━━━━─⊰

Terms:

       I'm Fine with Spice 🌶️🔥, annnnd maybe lemon 🍋...ONLY if the character is not a minor. You can request future versions, or they can be aged up. But please know that It depends on how I feel when doing requests... Some people might know me from here...

I'm fine with any character.

If you have a specific gender you want or if you want it to be platonic, make sure to tell me while requesting!!!! If not, im going to automatically assume gn or female... and its going to automatically be /r😭

About Mikey...

       I do not infantilize Mikey of any sorts. I know some of you consider him small or innocent but I'm only asking for you to not say things like "Mikey's my bebe" or "Mike's my bean" or something ridiculous, unless its to be said about all of the characters. I do in fact claim characters as sweet. Don't get me wrong, Mikey is a sweetheart, but I do not see him has an innocent child that needs to be guarded at all costs and I'm uncomfortable with that behavior on my page.

       I apologize if it seems harsh, I know some of you find comfort in his character being innocent which is completely fine.
I will not turn him into more of a girlboss than he already is just to prove my point...I just request kindly that you don't infantilize him, thank you!!! (Genuinely, thank you... Not in a condescending way:‹ )

⊱─━━━━⊱༻●༺⊰━━━━─⊰

       I will post Headcannons and OneShots! Some might have parts to it:] But anyway, lets go!🐢🔥