CHAPTER 6

Jisoo's thoughts were in a mess after
her mom told her about her ex, Chaeyoung  coming over. She wondered what she wanted from her because it had been a long time since they broke up. She never had the intention of breaking up with her because she loved her a lot, up until now she still feels something for her but she had her issues.

 She never had the intention of breaking up with her because she loved her a lot, up until now she still feels something for her but she had her issues

Park Chaeyoung  was a very beautiful woman with a blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was a well woman, 27 years of age and much taller than Haein. She is a girl but she has a secret and Jisoo her ex girlfriend know it that shes intersex.

They'd been childhood friends who
later turned into lovers. Chaeyoung  cared about her, that Jisoo was sure of, but what she couldn't handle in their relationship was her anger.

Chaeyoung  had serious anger issues and she was scared she'd hurt her someday, that was the reason why she ended their relationship.

"Chaeyoung, haven't you found it yet?"

Jisoo asked walking out of the bathroom and adjusting her gown
while Chaeyoung was turning the room upside down searching for the keys to her black Lamborghini.

"If you can't find it, we can use the
Ferrari. I don't want us to be late for
the dinner. You know mom would
get angry if we arrived late." she said
already getting impatient because
they would arrive late by the looks of
things.

Chaeyoung ignored her and kept on looking for the keys cursing under her breath.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Just shut up, okay, and let me
concentrate!" Chaeyoung  yelled and threw the night lamp at her.

Jisoo  flinched at her sudden outburst
and quickly ducked, lucky that she
wasn't hit by the lamp as her eyes were already teary.

"I was only giving a suggestion," she
said feeling hurt by her girlfriend reaction.

"It's mom 45th birthday and it means
a lot to her, that's why I don't want us
to be late." Jisoo  was already in tears
while saying this.

She was shaking now just thinking
about Chaeyoung action. She wondered what would've become of her if the lamp had hit her. She didn't know why they had to always end up in this state over petty issues.

Chaeyoung  was now sitting on the bed with his hands on her face. She was embarrassed by her actions. She
couldn't believe she screwed up again.
How was she going to apologize now?
He stood up and walked towards her,

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to'"
She flinched at his touch.

"Don't touch me." She said while taking some steps away from him.

"You know what?.. Just forget about
us."

Chaeyoung  couldn't believe what she just heard.

"Jis-"

"Just stop, okay!" She stopped her
before he could say anything.

"I don't want to hear a word you have
to say, Chaeyoung. We've gone through this several times and nothing has changed... You promise to be better each time but you only get worse and I'm sick of it," she said and walked out of the room and went into another room.

Jisoo cried the whole night. She
couldn't understand why she wouldn't
change. She loved Chaeyoung  so much but she had to end the relationship. They couldn't go on living this way.

Chaeyoung  was getting more violent with each passing day. That night, they ended up not going to her mom's birthday dinner party.

The next day, Jisoo packed her things
to leave. Chaeyoung apologized and tried to stop her from leaving but her mind was already made up. She didn't want to end up in the hospital one day.

Jisoo  shivered at that memory, it still
affected her. She decided she needed to get some sleep and stop overstressing her brain because she needed to rest. That was the major reason she came here and not to bring back old memories that weren't pleasant.