Chapter 2: Those Goddamn References (Edited)

(I will post this yesterday but problems have arisen for me so sorry guys.)

________________________________________________

Volos here and I am currently sitting on a plastic chair, with two of my hands resting on my face as I contemplate the events that just unfolded.

I remove my hands from my face and glance at the system floating in front of me. I tap the [Chat] section and peruse the list of members.

What kind of ridiculous names are these? "Child Support Evader", "The Angry Mailman", "A Robbing Wolf" and "Oji-san"? Is someone having a stroke when naming these guys?

(A/N: Hey! Don't be mean, I just drank some coffee and these names kinda popped out of random. I fixed a little.)

I glanced again at the [Chat] section and looked at the message button, I tapped it and

introduce myself, who knows maybe they are friendly?

[Chats]

[Fake Knight]: Hello

.....That was an awkward response.

[Chats]

[Fake Knight]: Anyone online here?

Hmmmm... Too quiet- oh someone is chatting.

[Chats]

[The Angry Mailman]: What in the Mojave shit is this and WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NAME?

Mojave? Wait... This name and Mojave hmm... Is it the Courier in the game called Fallout:New Vegas?

Holy sheesh, My hands are shaking right now and now that I think about it, fanfics like this will have game or anime characters. I went to the chat and message [The Angry Mailman].

(A/N: Congrats kid, want some candy?)

[Chats]

[Fake Knight]: No bad words, please.

[The Angry Mailman]: NO AND EXPLAIN. RIGHT. NOW.

[Fake Knight]: I'm confused too so I can't explain things to you. Is there a blue rectangle screen in front of your face right now?

(A/N: Chapter 1 title drop, kinda genius of me right? ...right?)

[The Angry Mailman]: It's floating beside my pip-boy. Why?

[Fake Knight]: Nothing.

Oh shit. Don't be like me, that message of mine is suspicious enough to sent you for 5 day prison.

(A/N: I think?)

[Chats]

[Child Support Evader]: What kind of power is this?

[The Angry Mailman]: Power?

Alright. I know this guy already, the word power is alone and with a name like that, I can guess already. It's Vergil from the DMC.

I chuckled. Just remembered his White Plastic Chair memes. But I kinda wondered if he is using the plastic chair as a seat right now. Anyway, enough daydreaming.

[Chats]

[Fake Knight]: Hello Child Support Evader.

[Child Support Evader]: Don't ever use that name to me.

...[The Angry Mailman] changed his name to

[Courier 6]...

He changed it, where though- oh found it.