Chap 4: POV*2

Lazy Author here, Part two of POV, You're welcome.

___________________________________________

(POV: Shiroko)

As usual, I see. A sea of sand that will not disappear, a temperature that is surely able to cook an egg even without a gas stove.

Abydos, in a few years this city will be in ruins. No never mind that, it is already in ruins and a few more sandstorms will already destroy this city.

A debt that is so huge that it is impossible to pay, other students give up and leave our school, and almost all of them transferred to other schools.

Only five of us remained to keep this school alive, I always wondered why four of them didn't leave our school, they had the freedom to leave and go to others.

I remember that one time I questioned all of them each on why they didn't leave our school and remembered each answer they gave to me.

_________________

"Why I didn't leave our school Shiroko senpai? Because this place is the one I adore and love and it feels like home to me and the five of us here. I-I mean don't get me wrong I love everyone here in a friendly way of course."

"Shiroko? Because you guys are my family and our school is our home and I truly mean it~. Don't worry we won't leave you if you feel lonely~🌟."

"Uweee. Questioning this Oji-san in early morning did you eat anything weird today
Shiroko-chan? Well to answer your question, I will not leave our school because I have an attachment to this place and all of my kouhai that I adore is here with me keeping this place together. Truly I'm really blessed to have you all. Now go, don't disturb this Oji-san because I'm gonna sleep."

"Senpai? I did not leave here because I truly believe we can overcome this challenge in life and this school is already one of our home that it feels weird of not going here, in my perspective I made friends and family at the same time here because I met you all."

_________________

Everyone answered me and all of them connects to each other.

All of them are already attracted here, our school, friends, treating each other like family.

I'm glad, truly.

...

Holding my scarf tightly to not be blowed by the wind. I stopped for a moment to get my energy drink and the moment I opened my drink I see something from a distance.

It's stuck from the sand. Glass? It's hitting the rays of the sun. I squint my eyes a little and see a... Phone?

"Hmmm? Why is there a phone in there? Nn. I'm going there."

I rode my bicycle and went to the phone.

...

I stopped and get off my bike to get the phone. I hold the phone and tapped it. Nothing happened.

Broken?

Low Battery?

(A/N here. question from other countries or people what do you call you a low battery in a phone or something chargable? Mine? Me and my family is calling it Lowbat. Sorry for taking your time.)

I tapped it again and something appeared on the air. A hologram? When there is a Hologram involved Millenium is the number one in that.

I scanned the phone and it has no tag or where this thing came from, and I already made the decision when it comes to this.