Belong

It's been a year since they became vigilantes and  5 months since they opened the cafe they named scarlet (it was lennys idea).

Tonya takes orders with Mark and Showna, Hartly and Axel help restock when needed and help make drinks and food when they are not restocking, Lisa and Leonard help serve and help most of the time with drinks they also help with banning assholes. The list of assholes who are banned only grows over the days but the people that are okay is also a big list.

But that is beside the poin

Leonard was helping at the front his mask on his face he had hot coco (with tiny marchmallow ofcourse) because for some reason after he “died” he somehow got powers that make him fucking cold so the coco helps him, people looked at him weird sometimes because it is june and he is drinking hot coco and wearing a cout (kind of like the one rip have) but they never really ask.

Today was like normal just a little to normal so of course they got attacked by a homophobic matahuman “oi fag give me all the cash” the mata said as one of the staff cowered hiding behind mark “and why should we asshole” says a vary annoyed leonerd, the guy tried to use his powers on axel but instad it hit hartly the power throw him into a wall witch was right next to a (vary fimier) customer hartly’s mask broke because of the inpack.

“Hartly?” the customer said it was cisco remon (they were luck there where only 5 people there it was a monday at 11 after all) “hi… cisco” hartly responds blushing a little releasing his mask broke and he was sitting right next to cisco's leg, cisco got of the chair and went to help hartly well calling barry and catlin.

After that the flash had gotten the villain to the CCPD well that happened leonard had went down to the base blushing (he had ownly seen barry in passing or when barry was ording but as the flash he had not once{not even on petrol}) mark had made sure the young women was okay her name was tori she is 18 and this was her first job.

Lisa let her leave because she looked tramatized.

Meanwhile with hartly and cisco, “so…” cisco said not knowing what to say or do “yeah…” hartly was blushing he had had a crush on cisco since they met (love at first sight). “I will explain” hartly said looking at the team lisa had want down to ask leonard is it was okay if cisco found out and he was fine with it as long as cisco did not say anything the barry or the rest of team flash so hartly brought him(cisco) down to the base.

“Wait, so you're one of the outlaws!” cisco says “yeah this whole grope is” hartly said “can you all take the masks off please and boss can you fix my mask thank you” hartly said as everyone takes off their mask cisco had gasp but when he saw leonard he was the most shocked “wait but… you died” cisco had said as he looked at len “idk hiw i am alive but please do not tell anyone not your team not the CCPD not the legends” len threatened using his power cisco had asked many quashtined about them till about a hour later when hartlys mask was fixed and drying, cisco was about to leave when hartly stopped him.

“Hey um- cisco” he said blushing “yeah” cisco said in a nice sweet toun smiling “um well i was wondering… whoud you go on a date with me?” hartly asked bushing reder then red ciso was also blushing well the team gave thumbs up to hartly “um- yes'' cisco said blushing “hartly i will go out on a date with you” cisco said red covering his face “um okay i will pick you up at ten?” hartly said fidgeting with his fingers ''okay” said cisco who then left after he left hartly ran down “HE SAID YES HE SAID YES HE SAID YES'' he scream as he runs around the base mark giggles with tonya.

Leonard smiles seeing hartly so happy.

End A\N: sorry this is so shoret also sorry for any grammar mistakes i am existed so bye:)