Coming Over

Chapter 2 - Coming Over-

As I walked in my house I heard glasses clinking. I quickly averted my eyes and slowly headed up to the safety of my room. Creek, Dammit I forgot the one creak there. The next thing I knew I heard laughter and walking.

"Well if it isn't the pretty Huntly" My drunken uncle's voice said slurring the words together.

"I have homework" I said not wanting to look at him as I headed up the stairs.

"Can't that wait honey" He said walking close to me until I could smell his gosh forsaken breath.

"No, now get away" I said before thinking, darn why Huntly why?

"What did you say to me?" He asked closing in even more till I felt his breath on my face.

"Um.." I averted my eyes.

"Look at me girl" He yelled at the top of his lungs. I looked then he touched my waist and pulled me in.

"Please" I begged. This has happened before, nothing more than hitting and touching me. I am glad it went nothing more, but I did just insult him in his eyes. I started to pray in my head.

"Please, I come here and watch you while your dad is gone probably with some girl banging her" With those words I felt my eyes sting. Yea my dad is a lousy dad but he would never forget mom.

"Oh does that hurt your feeling, come and talk to your uncle." He said advancing his hands to my thigh. I gulped, I have to stop this was all I thought as the next thing happened. Maybe I did it because of the lack of sleep or my blood and heart was already pumping from running with Dean.

"You" I said as I slapped his hand and knocked the bottle from his hands and slapped his face hard. I gritted my teeth and try to make me taller than him but he was a tall man and I was his shadow, a puny one at that. He raised his hand and punched me in the face. I let out a squeak, but held my ground.

"I was trying to be nice to you and what do I get" he bellowed with anger. He then tossed me to the floor and kicked my side one or two times. I started to fall asleep as I laid there in fetal position. That it until I heard the door open and someone charged in yelling. My brain hurt too much to know or see who it was. My uncle was yelling at them to what I thought was to get out. I heard a smack and a loud bang of the door closing. That's when someone with strong hands and a solid body picked me up and layed me on the couch. My eyes fluttered open to see no other than Dean. Before I could say anything I went to an endless sleep.

--------------------------------

I woke up all of a sudden with something cold on my face and an aching pain on my left side. I tried to sit up but it hurt too much so I decided to just take off the cold thing. My eyes flew open when I realized what had happened. No, what if Dean called the police, he can't my father can not know, he lost mom what would happen if he found out, he might die.

"Hump" I said as I tried to sit up to see if Dean was there. All of a sudden I had a throbbing headache. I pushed through it until I heard someone in the kitchen. As I got up I saw that there was a pillow around me. I saw my glasses no where as there probably broke in the crossfire. I crept into the kitchen slowly bringing my head over the door. I saw a glimpse of Dean making a drink. Probably something hot, Well I hope. I walked in and say down, he did not notice me until her turned around with two coffee mugs in his hands. He put them down quickly as he saw me. His face full of horror.\

"What are you doing up" he asked madly but soft.

"Are you my mother" I choked out a small laugh, but caused me to sound rasp and empty.