Here Comes Trouble

Chapter 1 - Here Comes Trouble-

I woke up with a loud beeping sound in my ear. Ugh why alarm do you have to be so mean. I swung my hand at it to shut it up but only succeeded to knock it off the stand, great now I will have to get up to turn the damn thing off. Once I opened my eyes I regretted it, the light shining and making me dizzy. Once my vision cleared I put on my glasses and looked around my room. It was fairly simple with pink walls, which I hated, I had a white desk with my midnight blue laptop. I had my big head phones with a mic so when I play I can talk to my computer buds who have no idea who I am, BONUS. Then there was my bed with A Midnight blue background with white bubbled on it and my white under sheets and pillows. My comfy,puffy, warm blankets. Snap OUT of it Huntly. I had a closet in the other corner with my clothes and many shoes. Next to that was a door to the bathroom, my bathroom. I had no other siblings. Though I wish I did. And in the end of that bathroom was another room that I Took over as my gaming room. It has black walls and various bing bags and a tv with a gaming console so I can play. That is also my sanity control.

Finally the alarm got to me so I got up fumbling while doing it do and turned it off. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I let the warm water roll down my back as I thought it was only Tuesday. Ugh. I got out and brush my teeth and hair, usually when I take a shower I just let my hair air dry. Imma to lazy for anything else. I went to put some light washed skinny jeans and a white tank with a blue plaid shirt over it. I paired it with my favorite black sneakers. I went over to the computer at my game messages and saw that it was clear, darn. The person that I have been playing with has not played. I went down stairs when I noticed it was 6 and I needed to be at the school at 7. I walked if you did not know. I liked it. As I ran down the stairs I noticed that no one was home. Stange. I hopped my bag on and grabbed my phone, apple, and headphones.

As soon as I walked outside I knew It would be a little chilly but did not think much about it. Frankly I like it cold, but here in Tampa that does not happen, as I would want it to. I walked along the path near the beach as I felt the breeze across my face. I was too busy to notice someone walking behind me.

"What are you doing, you look so stupid with your nose up like that " I quickly stopped and turned around at the familiar deep husky voice that I loathed. Next thing I knew MY face was in someone's strong chest. I looked up when the face confirmed who I just ran into. I quickly took a step back.

"Really, are you following me now?"I asked Dean who was now a few feet in front of me.

"You do remember we both walk to school and live on the same beach" He said with a smirk on his face as if it was obvious.

"NO really" I said my voice dripping with sarcasm. I spun around and quickened my pace to get to school.

"Well at least let me walk with you so it doesn't look like I am stalking you, We ARE going to the same place." He said catching up to me.

"Why?" I asked because we never walk, well I do leave the house early and he leaves a lot later , well he comes to school almost late.

"I already said" Dean said already caught up.

"UM... No" I said stubbornly. I glanced at Dean to see he looked disappointed.

"Fine, Dork" He said as he hurried his steps so he could be in front of me. Ugh that.

"Wow, Dean Wow" I said as I caught up. I was a fast runner.

"Wait," He suddenly stopped." Weren't you just back there, I'm not that slow am I" He asked giving a sad face.

"Nah," I said as I started to run the rest of the way seeing that it bothered him that I caught up to him so fast.

"Wait, hold up Dork" He said warming up to the same name he called me a few mere moments ago to bother me. I didn't look back, thought I heard him Huffing and puffing. HA and he is supposed to be a jock.