Lily

Chapter 7 - Lily-

What time is it? Last night I thought about how much Jade made my dad happy and how much I liked her. I guess everything went okay. Ha, me having something go okay, what do you know. I wonder what happened last night to Dean and everyone else. Ugh I really hate mornings. I guess I need to get up, what day is it anyways. Nah. I need more sleep, I thought as I realized how warm the sun was from the window on my back. Ah.

"They are so cute"I heard my dad say.

"Shh, you will wake them up"I heard Jade say. What are they talking about I am the only one here. I heard the door shut and steps going down the stairs. I am guessing Jade stayed the night.

"I know You're awake"Someone said behind me. Wait I know that voice.

"Dean"I asked as I turned around to face the source of warmth that was not coming from the sun as I thought.

"What you did not feel me"He said with a grin.

"Ew"I said getting up noticing I was still wearing what my outfit from yesterday. I looked down and noticed my skirt came up in my sleep. Omg I'm going to die. I felt a blush coming on my face as I tried to get up but Dean brought his arm around my waist pulling me back under the warmth of the covers and in Dean's arms.

"You're face is red"He said from keeping in a laugh.

"Shut up"I said hitting him in the arm.

"Owe"He said rubbing it but keeping his grip on me. He looked down at me. I brought my hands over my face.

"Awe come on, pretty let me see that..."He trailed off, this made me take my arms down and looked at him. He was looking at my arm. Shoot. I quickly slipped from his grip and ran to the bathroom. I heard shuffling. I knew he saw it. Maybe I could lie.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Dork, open the door"Dean said, hearing the hint of anger in his mouth.

"Um, I am peeing"I said but then mentally slapping myself.

"Huntly"He said using my name. Arg. I opened the door seeing Dean leaning right there. He looked down at me and took my arm in his hand rubbing the now bruise from yesterday from his dad.

"What is this"His voice had bitter in it.

"Oh, I accidently smacked myself in the arm thinking it was the wall. I know It is my arm I should know where it is but it was after I left your house yesterday. Oh it is Sunday then."I said as good as lying as I was."You know how clumsy I am"

"Yea ok"He said not seeming completely convinced. He took me into a hug.

"You need a shower" Dean said pulling his nose up.

"Wow thanks"I said grabbing clothes. Which included sweats and a baggy off the shoulder top to go over the sports bra.

"I am going to head to my house and get cleaned up, oh and today Lily is coming over so I might not be around but at my house, sorry. And don't forget that I will teach you to be a macho man like me if you teach me some tricks"And with those words Dean walked out. I walked in and took a cold needed shower. I brought my hair up in a high ponytail.

"Grrr,Shut up stomach I know you are hungry. I am going down stairs now." I said talking to myself as I headed downstairs.

"Stop"I heard yelling with laughter in the kitchen. I came around the corner to see my dad ticking Jade. Awe.

"Make me"He said teasing. Ook ewe.

"Awe So cute"I said mocking what they said when they walked into my room this morning.