Recovery

Huntly to the side>>>>>

Chapter 8- Recovery-

"You're right you do look like hell" He said with a grin. Caleb grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.

"Go away"I said not wanting to take this anymore. I gave him a shove.

"You will need me honey" He said letting go of my arm and walking away. What is he talking about. I stood frozen in my place.

"Hey, Huntly"I turned to see Emma.

"Hmm"I said shaking.

"Um.....Dean is awake"At those words I ran inside into the direction the nurse pointed me to. I slowed my pace as I got to the door. What if he is mad at me, what if...

"Don't ever scare me like that again"I heard Lily's voice from inside.

"I can't promise anything"Dean's voice was raspy and hoarse. I can't, I turned around to only bump into Emma.

"Go, He will want to see you"She said turning around and into the room. I walked in with my head down. I did not want to see him hurt.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

I looked up to see Dean's busted lip and bruised lip, it brought water to my eyes. He is so pale and washed out. I took a step closer to his side, we just stared at each other.

"Come on Lily, let's give them a moment and in the mean time let's get some food"Emma said bringing Lily the way I just came.

"You look like hell"I said sitting down beside him on the bed, taking his hand in mine.

"Likewise"He said looking me up and down with worry. He has a point I have no idea why I have not passed out yet.

"I'm....Sorry..I.....Should..."He didn't get to finish as I brought him in my arms making him flinch.

"Shh, you don't need to apologize. Oh gosh Dean"I said starting to cry. I just held him in my arms as he held me in his arms. We stayed like this until someone came in.

"Ew"Lily said with a laugh as she came in with a water bottle.

"Shut up"Dean said letting me go. I sat down in the chair next to him and laughed.

"Huntly the nurse out there wants to check on you"She said handing me the water bottle she held in her hands.

"Thank you"I said before giving her a small hug and walking out, she is such an angle. I saw the nurse and I walked her way taking a long needed sip from the bottle.

------Dean's POV

She walked in, her head to the floor. Lily slowly got off of me with a hug and went to mom. She looked almost as defeated as I felt. Her clothes were damp, not to mention the blood on them. It all did not look like all of mine though. Oh, Huntly why did you do that to yourself, I would have been fine. But would I have been if she didn't come in. It pained me to see her like that. Get hurt because of me, It defeated me not able to help her as she took every blow. It was like seeing it all again.

When she looked up I saw some of the damage on her face, her sweet face. It pissed me off. My dad will pay, even if it kills me. She walked over slowly to my side.

"Come on Lily, let's give them a moment and in the mean time let's get some food"Emma said leaving the room for me and Huntly.

"You look like hell" She said taking my hand. She was so cold.