Meeting Parents

Chapter 6 - Meeting Parents-

I looked at him. Wanting to know what he had to say.

"Yes" I said hugging him lightly while looking at him.

"My sister and I had a rough time when she was oh so little and I was about 8-10 years old. Our step dad is really an ass. He likes to hurt us and my mother." He paused taking a breath" Since I was young I could only do so much as take the attacks so my sister and mom wouldn't. My real dad left seeing he did not want to take care of us, It wasn't his fault. My mom was young and so was he. I blame it on his parents not him that made him leave after my mom was pregnant with Lily. My dad sends us checks for the house and some food, but my mom wanted us to have support for extra stuff like clothes. So she married My stepdad. My mom goes to work but struggles. My step dad,Nathan, made my sister go live with my aunt, she got a broken arm from Nathan. She is in Missouri with my Aunt. Nathan is away for business so at the moment me and my mom are fine but when he comes back." He stopped a tear coming from his eye."If I stand up to him, it will not end well. I just let it happen and wish for the best. I'd rather it be me than her. That's why I was so worried about your rib, and knew if it was broken or not." He paused for a silence. I hugged him tighter."I'm sorry I am just blabbering. I have just had this on my chest" I stopped him with a kiss on the lips. It was slow but good.

"Don't try to explain or say sorry. As you are here for my I am here for you. We will both figure it out sooner or later. And when you do I will be right by your side"I wiped the tear from his cheek. Bringing eyes from my own," You are not alone in this anymore. Yea, your dad might be an ass but you shine him out with your brightness." I said bringing him tighter. I wrapped my hands around his waist and my head in his chest. He has his arms around my waist and his head into my neck. I felt tears go down my back.

"You are a Dorky angel, my Dorky angel" He said breaking the silence. I broke into a small laugh.

"And you are my idiot" I said bringing us both to a laughter.

-------------------------------------Btw Dean is not telling everything to Huntly. She stopped him before he could. You might think she can sell the house and leave Dean's step dad but she can't. You will just have to wait. I did not want anybody confused. If you are about anything comment.

The next morning I was rushing to get ready to go over to meet his mom. To be honest I was more excited than scared. I decided to curl my hair and pin up my bands. I left my glasses on. I had no attempt to hide my geekiness. I put a small amount of mascara on and looked at what I was wearing, A yellow T, tucked into a grey skater skirt, paired with my sneakers. I did not want to dress up too much and thought a skirt was good. This one didn't need suspenders to help so I left those in my closet. Once done with everything I headed out the door.

"Where are you going!" my dad yelled from the kitchen.

"Friends, and yes I will be home by dinner plus I have my phone. Bye" I said before he could ask any questions. I walked down the beach with a hop in my step until I got to Dean's door. My heart skipped a beat as I heard two people talking from the inside. I knocked.

"Hey, you must be Huntly" Someone with dark brown hair and Blue eyes. She was pretty, she looked a lot like Dean though. I giggled a little at the resemblance.

"That's me, and you must be Emma " I said offering my hand to shake. She instead brought me in a hug. I did not expect this. I hugged her back as she brought me in the kitchen where I smelled bacon. Ahhh Bacon.

"My son is making breakfast, why don't we sit down and have a talk" I never imagined Dean cooking. We walked into a living room that looked like a cabin would in the movies. There was red plaid blankets laying on the couches and many wood accents. I saw a T.V and a gaming console, no doubt Deans.