Beach Day

Chapter 4-Beach Day-

I thought quickly and saw my window, maybe I could climb down. I hurried over to the window and opened quietly. I threw my bag down hoping that I did not break anything. OH, If this is how I die, figures.I took it slowly as I heard my uncle hitting my door. How did he know I was here, wait I never do anything outside of the house... figures.I lowered myself onto the rock below my window, maybe if I had a rope, gah. I took my sneakers I had on thankfully and took one step at a time. Before I knew it I was at the bottom. I had the urge to scream yes,but I held it back.

I started to run to the beach when I ran into someone.

"Soooo, sorry" I said.

"Dork, seriously we need to stop bumping into each other. I thought I was the one going to be late but looks like you are too. What were you doing anyways" He said.

"Um... I uh....Accidentally locked myself in my room and climbed out the window." I said hoping he would buy it.

"Good job, and " He paused looking me up and down. I felt a blush." You look nice, miss the glasses and t's but you look good" He said before he took my hand and walked to the beach where we were meeting. Phew he bought that.

"You're not swimming in sneakers are you," He asked since that is all I wore, I looked at his feet and he had sneakers on too.

"I guess we both are," I Said with a cheeky smile. He elbowed me on my shoulder and laughed.

"Hey, Em, Nick" I said as I shouted their names. They looked and waved back, Nick and Em went into the water while I laid my towel out and took my pants off. I was about to take my top off when I glanced that Dean was watching me. I dropped my top to fall back down and turned around. He knew I caught him. His face went red. I started to crack up.

"Your face is a strawberry" I said between laughs.

"You are too mean" He said hurt. I walked over to him in front of his face. He grinned but it was too late. He snatched me up with his strong hands and put me over his shoulder.

"Dean, let me go!!! I am not ready to go in!" I screamed banging his back.

"Stop attacking me, you have a hard hit woman" He said as he came into the water. I noticed we both had our tops on. Great now I'll be unwanted wet.

"Stop" I said as I started to laugh.

"Em look" Nick said and pointed at me while me coming into the water. They all started to laugh.

"Ha, Huntly Getting in, that's a first" Em said knowing I takes me time. Splash. I was thrown into water, I did not get to close my nose or anything and everything went in. I came up throwing a coughing fit. I spun towards Dean.

"That was so mean..... I ... am... going to...." I paused as I got to him and poking him in the chest through my coughing. I soon got my own evil grin on and slowly stepped closer until we were chest to chest.

"What are you going to do" Dean said heavenly breathing. I opened my hands and dived for his stomach and tickled harder than I have ever done before.

"OOo, she is a devil at tickling, good luck Dean" I heard Em yell as she and Nick were splashing each other.

" Stop, I am dying" Dean said between laughs. I laughed even harder. Which made me tickle him even more, he so deserved this. I started getting tired and I fastly swam out so I would not get attacked by Dean again. I looked back and Dean was still dying. HA. I took off my over top because it annoyed me when it stuck to my body, I looked at the bruised to see that it was no longer there because of my amazing job to make it disappear. I learned that over the years. Next thing I knew I was hugged by someone wearing a wet shirt. I was almost dry by now but now not so much.