Chapter 4

Jimin:Geez Suga hyung should lock his door next time,i can't just un see what he was doing,*in his mind*

Jimin was walking through the hallway after running away from Yoongi's room.

Time skip to breakfast
Jin:Y/n c'mon just eat the porridge like everyone else pls

Everyone was having breakfast quietly,but jin just seemed to have a real problem with his sisters.

Y/n:No i don't like porridge*Whining*

Jin:Solar cmon your not a baby,cmon open your mouth and eat the porridge.

Solar:No i wont eat,U said am not a baby but always call me your baby,your being evil Oppa*whining*

Aria:You two should eat cmon*While feeding Yoongi*

Y/n &Solar:No we won't eat.*whining while pouting*

Jin got annoyed then tried to feed his sisters at the same time.He placed the spoons forcefully in their mouths and they both spit it out in disgust.

Y/n&Solar:Opps,sorry oppa

Jin:Its fine girls,do u want pancakes instead*Fake smile*

Y/n&Solar:Sure oppa*Smiling*

Jin:Sure I'll go the kitchen and make some*while his eyes were twitching*

Jk:Hyung your eyes are twitching

Jin:Shut it*Cold*

Jk was so shocked,he didn't even do anything,why the sudden outburst.Jin was about to leave but moon stepped in with pancakes,she placed them in front of the girls.

Y/n:wow*In awe*

Solar:this is so

Y/n&Solar:Amazing*Squealing*

Moon:That's ok,girls*While coming close to jin*

Moon walked next to jin and bent down a little and started cleaning his face.Literally everyone had a very very wide grin on their faces except,Yoongi and Namjoon.

Everyone except suga and Namjoon:Oooooooh.

Moon:huh?*confused*What's with u guys*Still wiping Jin's face*

Aria:Moonie way to go,girl.*Winking*

Moon:I'm lost*She moved her gaze to Jin's and wiping his cheek*Wow Jin they ruined your world wide handsome face.

Jin:wait what*slightly yelled*

Jin was about to say something but he noticed Moon giggling,He looked at her and smirk.He decided to also prank her.

He stood from his seat and she did the same but she wasn't as tall as jin so Jin bent down a little.

Jin:Wow cutie,i can't believe u said that to me*Staring straight at her eyes*

Moon:Um*Slightly blushing*Well that's was just a joke,you know your Handsome face can never be destroyed.*Winked*

Jin:Uh......

His prank just back fired

Moon:That's why your Jin,most handsome and sweetest chef and amazing brother in the whole world.Way to go hottie*She winked again and kissed his cheek*Hmm the porridge is so good

Jin just froze,Everyone was silent and just looked at them.

Suga:Bro just got rizzed!!*yelled slightly*

After Yoongi said that Everyone started saying"ooooooooh"So loud,That jin snapped out of his trance.

Jin:Enough!!All of u eat And shut your mouths*Shouted loudly*