Chapter 6

At the maknae line company
Jimin was in his office working on an important project.Tae on the other hand was napping like a baby till his phone beeped.

Tae grunted and his phone beeped again,Tae finally opened his eyes and opened his phone.

Tae:Why can't i nap in peace*yawning*What a message but from who.

He opened the message and looked at it,it was from an unknown number.

___________________________________

Unknown number:Hey Tae what's up

Tae:Who are u and how do u know my name

Unknown number:😂 Tae are u kidding 😂.Why so serious,chill dude

Tae:Just tell me who the heck u are am not joking around with u

Unknown number:Geez Tae it's me,Tzuyu from college.

Tae:Huh i don't know u why are u disturbing

Unknown number:Tae cmon ask Jimin,he knows me.

Tae:Whatever,am leaving.

Unknown number:okie😊

___________________________________

Tae sighed and dropped his phone and closed his eyes.He was about to sleep but his office door immediately burst open.Tae looked up to see a familiar girl,he looked at her and grunted

Tae:What do u want,Tzuyu*Angrily*

Tzuyu:Just came to see my winter bear after a long time,how do u even recognize me after a long rime*Smiling widely*

Tae:U look the same,And Winter bear doesn't want to see u *laying back on his couch and closing his eyes*

Tzuyu:Awwn cmon,Tae let me see my Winter Bear*Standing in front of him*

Tae:No

Tzuyu:Pls,pls,pls

Tae:No,no,no

Tzuyu:Taehyung!

Tae:Tzuyu!

Tzuyu looked at him angrily and punched stomach,which of course made him rise up.

Tae:Owwww*Holding his stomach and sitting up straight*Is that how to treat me

Tzuyu:Yes cause your being unfair,to your best friend.

Tae looked at her and stood up and smiled,she looked at him confused.

Tae:Hey Tzuyu,did u miss me,cause i missed u so so much Peaches.*speaking in a TaTa voice)

After hearing him speak Tzuyu's eyes widened in excitement and Tae just started laughing.She hugged him and he did the same.After pulling away from his hug.Tae looked at her and smirked,she looked at him confused.

Tae:Well well,Miss Tzuyu has gotten a lot shorter than i remembered*Checking her height*

Tzuyu:Am not short idiot*fake angry*

Tae:No ur not,your tiny*Laughing*

Tzuyu:U idiot I'll show u short*Cracking her knuckles*

Tae:Chill dude,I'm kidding am just 7 inches taller*Pushing her back slightly to avoid her beating him*

Tzuyu:Whatever,u annoying chicken.

Tzuyu and Tae then looked at each other then started laughing.

Tae:Once u said chicken,i remembered Jungkook's Halloween costume*Laughing*