Chapter 27

At the jewelry company
In Tae's office
Tae was working quietly on his computer and Tzuyu was sleeping on the couch.Tae did his best not you make noise because tzuyu gets cranky when she's woken up.

He was deep into his work but he stole secret glances at tzuyu,she was pretty in fact too pretty....what was going on with Taehyung.....this feeling made his cheeks red hot and he really didn't understand why.

The feeling was too weird,he glanced at Tzuyu and his eyes twinkled,something about her seemed so different to Tae.He needs help....he thought he was sick....or even mad.

He put one hand on his head and started messing up his nicely done and he loosed his tie and removed one button from his shirt,he took off his blazer.Why was he suddenly feeling hot.....he looked at tzuyu again and this time he screamed loudly with his deep voice.

Tzuyu heard him and immediately jumped up in fear.She looked around franticly.

Tzuyu:What?!...What?!....Who died....who killed who.....My Mina?!

Tae:Why....why...why....why *Hitting his head on the wall repeatedly*

Tzuyu:*Looked over at Tae* WTF are u doing

Taehyung moved his gaze to her and his cheeks went on fire mentally,He looked down trying to hide his face but Tzuyu came to his side and raised his face up.

Tzuyu:Hey...u okay?....why are ur cheeks red...are u sick?...do u have a fever...should i call 911...or your mom...or jin oppa *Cupping his cheeks*

Tae couldn't say a thing,his eyes were just stuck on tzuyu.She looked at him again and got scared and started slapping his face.

Tzuyu:Wake.Up.U.Freaking.Dummy.....Boy *Slapping tae*

Tae:Ow.ow.ow.ow.ow.owwwww.....stop. hitting. me. woman

Tzuyu:Huh *Stop slapping him* Tae?..Tae!!....your okay *Hugging his neck tightly* i thought u just tries to die on me...are u fine

Tae:Yes..Yes and Owww..what the heck was that *Holding his cheek*

Tzuyu:Oops...sorry

Tae:It's fine...but that really hurt

Tzuyu:Lemme get u an ice pack....just wait *Running to the fridge*

Tzuyu came back to Tae and immediately pressed the ice pack on his cheek which made him hiss in pain.

Tae:Owwww....that hurts

Tzuyu:Sorry not sorry... And why u all messed up

Tae:Meaning?

Tzuyu:Just look at u...your tie is loose...your hair is messed up....and your blazer is on the floor.

Tae looked around and chuckled nervously.Tzuyu sighed and started helping Tae cleanup.After she was done Tae smiled at her and thanked her and he suddenly remembered what lily told him to say today.

Tae:U look beautiful *Staring at her*

Tzuyu:Hmm *Fixing up his tie* wait...ur serious

Tae:Yes.... U look beautiful

Tzuyu:*Blushed*Oh tnx tae....u look handsome yourself even if u look like a trash can

Tae:Oh really *Smirking* So are u saying that am ugly

Tzuyu:Yes *Letting go of his tie* very ugly *Smirked*

Tae:Hmm *Grinned*

Tzuyu:Ugly boi...what's going on in your mind *Facing the other way*